XXVI. CAMP

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘢𝘳𝘤-

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑
𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘢𝘳𝘤-

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

—THE DREADED MORNING FOR THE
H/C GIRL HAS CAME.

"It's 5 am... stop laughing-" Y/n groaned.

Izuku laughed, "Aren't you excited for the camp?"

"No"

Izuku ignores the half sleep girl, "I think it's gonna be awesome, everyone together and training our quirks."

Y/n slapped a hand over the boy's face, "Shut up"

Iida stood infront of class 1-A and started his daily speech, "Even thought we are on break, it doesn't justify complacency- as expected UA, always challenging us!"

Y/n groaned once again, seeing that class 1-b was here meaning Monoma would be here.

"I don't care, I'm getting on that bus now." Y/n said, leaning her head against the bus door. "Mr. Aizawa please open the door." She cried.

"Have you never woken up at 5 am?" He monotonously asked.

"I was doing something yesterday, which made me go to sleep late." She covered her face with her hands.

Aizawa motioned for the bus driver to open the doors, as soon as they opened she ran inside and slumped her whole body in a seat.

"L/N, WE MUST SIT RIGHT!" Iida lectured.

⋆。°✩

"L/n- L/n- L/N!" Denki shook the girl the wake her up, she grabbed his hands then threw his body to the side.

"Everyone get off the bus, we don't have all day." Aizawa instructed.

"OW L/N!" Denki cried

"Stop sulking."

She exited the bus, standing with her class. They were overlooking the horizon, the sky being a saturated blue.

"Look at that view!" Kirishma grinned, leaning over the rail with Y/n beside him. "It looks nice right Y/n!?"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, and her eyes squinted from just waking up.