X.

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

"WE'RE basically celebrities now!" Denki bragged.

Since the USJ attack, the word got out of what happened. Some people even recognized Y/n out of U.A for being in the attack.

"Get over yourself, the Hero Course was attacked that's what they care about." Jirou stated.

Y/n had to agree with her, people just asked her questions on the attack. They didn't seem to care about the kids who almost died in the attack.

"ATTENTION! HOMEROOM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Iida yelled.

What he failed to notice was he was the only one standing, which was called out by one of the students.

"Dang it."

"Who do you think will be teaching today? Considering on Mr. Aizawa's condition." Mina asked.

While Y/n was in the hospital she had heard Mr. Aizawa was in the same hospital, so she gave him a visit.

She was the only one that could speak, since his face was bandaged up. She just said a quick 'hello' then thanked him for saving them.

The class could hear the door start to open, so they turned their heads to see who would be coming through.

"Good morning, class."

The class exclaimed in shock seeing their teacher standing at the door.

Their teacher had two cast and his face wrapped up, he looked like a mummy.

A lot of kid expressed their gratitude for their teacher being okay. Y/n thought the opposite he definitely didn't look okay to her.

"My well-being is irrelevant. What is more important is that your fight is not over." Their teacher started.

"Not over?"

The class irrupted in chatter, mostly in fear thinking he was talking about the recent events. Their chatter was interrupted by their teacher announcing,

"The U.A sports festival is coming up."

"Was the tension needed to announce that."

"YEAH!"

"LETS G-"

Denki interrupted all the excitement coming from the other classmates.