Chapter Two

It was nine o'clock when I slammed my alarm clock.

As I walk out of my room, I grab my towel and sling it over my shoulder. Jake normally leaves the house for work around 5:15 am. That means I'm alone in this tranquil apartment, so I ditch my clothes and sling my sweatshirt over my bra, revealing only my black lace panties.

As I walk next door to the restroom, I yawn and exit the room.

I push open the door and lock it behind me, I throw my things upon the counter next to the sink. Jake must have had a shower before leaving because the mirror is steamy.

My eyes widen as I rip open the shower curtain and let out a lengthy scream, i tumble back tripping over the toilet as I collide onto the floor.

I look up and immediately cover my eyes, Aidan is fully naked. Oh God! Bless my eyes for what i have seen before me, my fingers split open a little. His physique is beautiful, everything about this man...

Tattoos cover his entire body, from his neck to his abdomen. He tightens the towel around his waist, his biceps bigger than my head. That oversized jacket didn't do him justice, I guess. His brows are revealed when he pulls his hair back from his face. Water drips down his chest.

I get up and lean against the door, trying to find the latch with my fingers while maintaining eye contact with him.

His eyes engulf every inch of my bare legs as he glances down at me. When I realise, I'm not wearing anything except my lace thong, I pull down my sweatshirt.

I rush out of the bathroom after unlocking the door.

It was as if my legs were tumbling from heat, I slam the door closed behind me and slide down it.

My hands rush through my hair.

"Fuck." I whisper out.

I decide not to shower, and instead just shower at the club. I grab my kit, change into an oversized tracksuit, and exit the room whilst doing my hair at the same time. My shoes are by the door, so I'll slip them on before leaving.

Entering the kitchen, I see a huge figure sat on one of the island chairs.

I drop my kit on the floor, open the cupboard to take out my protein powder. "There's something called locking the door you know." I grab my shaker and set it onto the island table in front of him. I then notice his hearing aids were beside his hands as he ate his breakfast.

Sudden guilt rushed through me for some odd reason.

And for that same odd reason, I wondered how it felt for him. To not hear anything without the aid of a small item, he looks up from his phone and notices me.

He held his contact so fucking well, I break my own.

I grab my kit along with my shake and exit the house within seconds after putting my shoes on.

I glance down at the keys, stand right in front of the car and decide against it. I run to football; the London weather does not do me any justice with the cold.

Images of Aidan surround my mind, god he had a beautiful body. Everything about him is perfect. But he's fucking rude and annoying, It's only been a day too. Imagine the rest of the year, actually I have no clue how long the man is staying for because my brother has not given me the information required.

Reaching the front of the club, the automatic doors open, and I scan my ID card against the entering machines. Once it lights green, the door opens, and I make my way towards the locker room. "Hey Charlie!"

"Hi Cindy," I wave back at the receptionist, she circles around the desk to catch up with me.

"Coach isn't too happy with you." My eyebrows furrow.