Chapter Five

Please vote to show me support as an Author, it just helps boost my book and it only takes a second out of your day. The little star in the bottom of your screen, give it a light tap and continue reading please!

Elias texted me the next day, asking if I could come over tonight. I cancelled on him because I was too tired and unbothered to have sex. That sounded more shocking to me than to him because I loved my sex. I throw my phone onto the bed and stand up deciding that is it time for me to have my shower.

I announced it to everyone half an hour ago, and still have not gone.

I exit my room, my towel in one hand along with my pyjamas in another. Just as I reach the bathroom door, I grab onto the handle and my skin touches another.

My eyes shoot up to see Aidan also aiming to go shower, with a towel slung over his shoulder. He looked so rough in the mornings, not his put together self. He rolls his eyes just as he saw me, this little-

"Urm, I was here first." I speak. "I told everyone I was going to have a shower." I said, his eyes locked with my lips.

"No, I was." I push the handle, and he tries to argue and be stubborn. "And you said that thirty minutes ago."

"Move!" I shoot.

He doesn't respond to me, and it was then I noticed he wasn't looking down at my lips, just ahead of me.

"Fine, go." I release the handle as a sign that i give up.

I decided to be mature about it, he didn't even say thank you, as he enters and slams the door—the only thing he forgot to do was lock it. I hide my grin as an idea flash through my mind like a light bulb.

Once the shower is turned on, and I wait a couple minutes to hear him go in. The curtain for the shower is slid on, I push the handle down- knowing he couldn't hear anyway. I poke my head in and see his shadow behind the curtain.

I gently slide in and grab his towel from the radiator, just as I look back to see if he has noticed-I see something I wish I hadn't.

A shadow of something long and thick, I cover my eyes with my hands and rush back out of the bathroom. I close the door behind me and finally breathe, I chuckle as I look at his towel in my hand before walking to the kitchen.

That's for yesterday.

Aidan 2: Charlie 1

I take out some bread and put it into the toaster before opening the fridge. I grab the jam and turn around for my eyes to lock with a pair of blue ones.

"You think you're funny?" He asks, my eyes fall to see his muscular body- his shoulders were broader than I thought, his biceps were the size of my head. He had outlines of abs but not as thorough.

The droplets of water falling onto his body from his wet hair, he was a sight for sore eyes. I would be lying to say that Aidan isn't one bit attractive.

He is.

Then I notice he was holding his shirt against his dick.

"I wouldn't say think, I'd say know." I shoot back, he tries to grab the towel from the counter, but I grab it just in time.

"Give me the towel Charlie." He demands.

"Or what?" His eyes said it all, the way the darken. I throw the towel at him; he catches it and drops his shirt. I made sure not to look down and scar my eyes as he wraps it around his body.

"Do something like that again, and I'll make you want to move out."

"Make me? I like this dominant side of you Aidan." When my toaster signals that my toast is ready, I shift to grab it and place it on the plate. I spread the butter and jam on it before turning around and making contact with a wet body.