Chapter Four

Elias is coming over soon, my brother is working the overnight shift and it is a good Saturday night. I exit my bathroom after refreshing myself and walk to the kitchen. I take a bowl out of the cupboard and decide on going for some cereal. I settle my phone onto the kitchen counter and grab the milk from the fridge.

My phone rings, I bend over and see that Elias is calling-he's outside.

My hands gently pull down the handle, and the door opens revealing Elias. He gives me a soft smile before kissing my lips gently, "no brother?" I shake my head as he continues to kiss me eagerly, my hands slide around his neck, we walk in the hallways.

I shut the door with the back of my foot, I've known Elias for three years now- we were each other's stress relief. And we did it so well because neither of us gained feelings. Just sex. Just intimacy.

He knows I don't do relationships; I don't do love and I don't do emotions. I cannot even hold my own bucket of water, what makes them think I can hold theirs? I can barely hold my own.

He pushes me against the wall, I raise my leg to rest it against his hips as I feel his bulge between my legs.

We entered the living room with our eyes closed, our lips sunken into one another's, his hand travel up my shirt and grasps my breasts. I release a soft whimper; the darkness consumed us as we fall onto the couch.

However, my head made contact with- with a leg. Hang on.

"Out of all the places." A dark voice whispered out, my eyes widen, and I push Elias off me, sit up. His lips untangle from mine, I snap my head around to see that I was leaning on Aidan's leg.

"What the fuck!" I shout, jumping onto my feet. Aidan just stared at his phone, before looking up at me. Then at Elias. "what the fuck are you doing in here?"

"I live here, now the question is, what the fuck is he doing here?" Aidan stands up, he nudges his head towards Elias.

"Who is he Charles?" Elias asks.

"Brothers best friend," I answer him, unable to break eye contact with Aidan as he stares at Elias.

"Does your brother know he's here?" Aidan questions.

"My brother doesn't need to know everything I do."

"Not even in his own apartment, bringing a guy over."

"Tell a single word to him and I'll make your life hell Aidan," Aidan smirks, and wipes his face with his hand.

Elias takes my hands into his.

"Come on." I follow him out the living room but look back to see Aidan giving- a deathly stare at Elias. His eyes lock at our interlocked hands. Elias and I go to my room, I make sure to lock my door before seeing him stand behind me. "I fucking hate him."

"He seems like a duck, now back to where we were?" His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against him.

"I can't believe he has the audacity to tell me if my brother knew?" Elias continues to kiss down my jaw, "he needs to realise that he isn't anyone to me-"

"Charles-"

"Just because he's my new coach, doesn't mean he can boss me around in my own home-"

"Charlie, seriously?" Elias whispers, a small smile spreading across his lips.

"And the fact he even took captain from me and acts as if nothing has happened? Who the fuck does he think he is?"

"Charlie."

"Sorry," I chuckle.

His lips crash onto mine, we walk towards my bed without breaking it. Once his lips touch my neck, his fingers grab into the hem of my shirt. He gently pulls it off- "he's only ten years older than me, he's not my fucking dad-"