Chapter Thirteen

MATURE 🔞💕

We stopped at the nearest BNB since the drive was too long for Aidan to drive in one day, he parks the car right outside and we both exit. I follow Aidan inside as per usual and he sorts out the rooms whilst i sob in my mind about what happened earlier, once the rooms were done we begin walking to find our rooms. 

Travelling down the cosy hallway, the red carpet being cleaned by the workers. We then reach our doors, and we were opposite one another. I scan my card against the door as does he, and I look back to see him gone.

I sigh and enter my room, the double bed and jacuzzi bathrooms were just two examples of the luxurious touches in the rooms. I slide my bag off and throw it to the side, I glance at the mirror and notice how ugly I look right now. 

My body falls onto the mattress as it indulges me and for some reason, I couldn't stop myself. I stand up and make my way out of my room, the moment I stand in front of Aidan's hotel room-I knock onto the door. As the door opens, our eyes lock with one another and he knew exactly why I came knocking.

"Charlie-"

"Aidan, I know you want me."

He closes his eyes, his hands tighten around the door. As if contemplating to let me in or to do the right thing and leave, and I hoped that he wouldn't close the door-that he would just be a man and take me. 

His lips graze the edge of my jaw, "no one can know Charlie...not a single soul." 

A smile touches my face, "just you and me."

His hand slowly moves from the bottom of my neck to the top of my back. Every area of me that his hand has touched feels like it has been marked. 

My neck is being touched by his fingers, and his mouth is only an inch or so away from my jaw. Because we are so close, I can't tell if the feathering on my skin is coming from his lips or his breath.

The sensation of his lips on mine is overwhelming. like simultaneously existing, dying, and reviving. Bless me. He is kissing me. I'm not even sure how it happened, but his tongue is already gently caressing mine in my mouth. 

However, I can deal with it. I'm cool with it. 

He starts to move back, enough for him to close the door but keeps his mouth on mine. 

He moves me a short distance before placing his hand on the back of my head with the wall behind me in its place. He is now touching my waist.

Once more, his fingers are spread wide and are pushing into my hip. He merely muttered, holy hell. My leg is touched by his hand as it descends from my waist. 

He lifts my leg and encircles it around himself before pressing so tenderly against me that I moan into his mouth. He surely seems to be loving the taste, therefore I must taste like chocolate. Because I'm luring him to me, kissing him, and trying my best to infiltrate him with nothing but Charlie, I must also enjoy tasting him.

I can't tell where he's touching me since his hands go to another location as soon as he touches me in one. He's touching me everywhere, nowhere, not at all, and all at the same time. The sound of kissing him is my favourite part. 

The sound of his lips closing over mine. The sound of our mutual breaths being swallowed. When our bodies come together, I love the way he groans.

"Do you want to stop?" He asks me, my eyes slowly open and his eyes lock with my wet lips. 

"No." I respond to him, he grabs the back of my legs and lifts me from the ground and they wrap around his waist. He walks us back to his bed, and settles down so that I am now straddling him. I place my hands on his shoulders and stare down at him. He's looking up at me, and his tranquilly is contagious.