EPILOGUE

PLEASE VOTE!

"And she just scored another goal for her team! Charlie Leandro just won the world cup by this last goal; she really carried this team Mikey!"

"That's right John, she became the worlds most wanted footballer by every scout around-i think she was offered a twenty-three million contract!"

I watch as Charlie falls to the ground with her teammates jumping all over her, a smile crosses my face as the crowd goes absolutely crazy.

Charlie was the only girl on the team, and she carried the team being their new captain. I knew she could do it; I knew she could be the best. I know something good when I see it, and when I first saw Charlie doing my challenges five years ago- she made sure not to give up.

And now she was the highest paid, ranking and known footballer in the-world.

"Mr De'Luca, did you want to meet Charlie Leandro?" One of the guys working asks me, I settle down my vodka and shake my head.

"No."

"Are you sure? We don't mind giving you access to the pitch even-"

"I said. No." He nods his head and steps away; I stand up and make my way to the front of the boxed glass.

My heart slowly lends itself just by watching her...I missed Charlie.

I've always missed her.

The night she left me- I couldn't get out of bed for a year.

She runs towards someone, and before I know it- she jumps into his arms.

And there it goes- my heart breaking.

I knew she was engaged.

Even though I was sure I would have seen this, I still wanted to express my support. He starts to back off when a kid suddenly enters the frame. My face relaxes into shock as my brows rise. The child appeared to be between the ages of four and five as the glass in my hand broke.

"Anthony."

"Yes sir."

"I change my mind, let's meet this, Leandro." I growl between my teeth; Anthony nods his head and I turn around to follow him.

I couldn't believe it.

Did she have the child without my knowledge?

I understand she's engaged.

But- keeping the child after telling me she's aborted it. I fix my suit, making sure I looked in order as I follow Anthony down the halls, we reach the changing room as Anthony calls out for Leandro.

"Leandro, we have an important guest for you to meet."

"One second!" She calls out.

I suddenly felt nervous.

The moment that door opens, her eyes instantly locked with mine. And she froze, "this is Aidan De'Luca, world class retired footballer-"

"Anthony. Give us a moment." Leandro whispers, almost choking on her words.

Anthony glances at me and I nod my head, he leaves us alone in front of the changing room.

"What are you doing here?" The first words she has said to me in five years.

"Charlie."

"Aidan. What are you doing here?" She asks me again, almost in sadness.

"I always come to your games, to support you." Her gaze softens, she shakes her head in disbelief and looks around the halls before pushing me into the changing rooms. "Damn so soon? I thought you were engaged?" I tried to joke.