Chapter 02

Jasmine wakes up screaming as the nightmare haunts her. She looks around the room and rubs her eyes not knowing where she is. Getting up from the bed with Mr. Brown in tow, she opens the door to get out.

"Hello there!" she gets startle when she hears someone's voice.

Looking up at the man smiling at her she asks where she is. The man just smiles before pushing her lightly inside of the room and closes the door leaving Jasmine there even more confused.

After a while, the door to the room opens as a woman walks inside walking towards her.

"Hello" the woman smiles

"Hello" she replies with a smile as well

"Aren't you cute" the woman says before hugging Jasmine startling her

"Thank you" Jasmine giggles shyly

"Awe, okay let's go I have some really yummy food for you" holding Jasmine's hand the woman drags the girl behind her excitedly.

"Where are we going?" she asks shyly and a little confused as to what's going on, as the woman drags her to where she is taking Jasmine.

"We are going to eat some breakfast and then meet my husband"

As they reach a door, she knocks before entering, Jasmine looks around the room before her eyes lands on a man behind the desk, same man who saved her last night.

"Hello, little one!" he greets as he gets up with a warm smile

"Good morning!" she nods at him as a greeting

"Your mother taught you well huh?" he smiles in amusement.

Jasmine smiles before her smile fades as she remembers her mother. Seeing her sad face all of a sudden, Ad feels bad.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" he apologizes at once.

She nods giving him a small smile as she remembers to ask him where she is.

Picking her up he goes to put her on the couch to make her feel comfortable before their breakfast arrives or they start any conversation.

"First, I would like to introduce myself. I am the Alpha Adrian Martin and this beautiful woman is my mate, Scarlet Martin. That's my beta Warren Damon" he points at the guy standing near the door.

"It's nice to meet you all! I'm Jasmine Summers and I'm 6 years old daughter of Alpha Jasper and Jade Summers" she states proudly as she bows respectfully.

They all watch her in awe, as for some one who is so young she really knows how to act around people who is in higher status than she is. Not that Adrian cares about his status but it surely makes him and his wolf happy so see such display of respect nonetheless from a girl so young. Clearing his throat, he tries to compose himself.

"I must say, I'm impressed! But then again, you can never expect anything less from the daughter of Jade Summers, always a Lady!" he smiles at the girl in front of him, letting her know she did good.

Jasmine beams as she hears her mother name, she did not think he would know her mother.

"You know my mother?" she asks excitedly and he nods in return

"We were good friends before she was mated to your father and then we just somewhat lost contact both being busy with our own life and pack" he explains.

"Oh" Jasmine says quietly, a little disheartened.

"Jasmine, I know it's too early but it's better done now when your memory is fresh than later. Can you tell me what exactly happened last night?" Adrian asks getting serious