Chapter 16

Just for you @debbie_evanfurn, take care :)

"Yo" Devilin kicks Advin's body that is lying on the ground lightly

Advin wakes up with a groan to find himself on the ground. He looks around for the source of his rude awakening to come face to face with Devilin and his smirking.

He holds the hand Devilin offers as gets up to his legs and catches the clothes Devilin threw his way. Without a word, he starts to dress up ignoring the dull thud in his head.

"What are you doing here?" Advin asks as he pulls his pants on

"Same goes for you, mate's issues?" Devilin questions instead putting a cigar to his lips before Advin pulls it out of his mouth and starts to smoke it himself.

"Something like that" he grumbles as he sits beside Devilin

They both sit in silence enjoying the peace while both of them are busy lost in their own thoughts.

"I messed everything up" Advin finally confesses to his friend as Devilin just keeps quiet hearing the man out

"I...I...damn she left me. I cannot believe I placed my hands on her; it was not even her fault...

I was so enraged seeing her like that with someone else, I mean she is mine and she should be spending her time with me not hide away from me...

I know I wanted to avoid her but fuck if I was thinking straight! This is so frustrating to me, I always thought I did the right thing and look where we ended up?

All my life I thought choosing my pack before her was the right thing to do but now that she is gone, nothing matters anymore...

This pack, the Alpha's title nor my life... nothing has any meaning without her. I fucking messed up and I have no clue where to start amending things from...

All I want is for her to come back home, to me...I swear I will make everything right for her, for us" Advin keeps talking as he paces back and forth while pulling his hair in frustration.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and bring her back" Devilin finally speaks after hearing his friend's frustration

"What?" Advin stops staring at Devilin baffled

"If you want her back you need to pursue her back, I mean that's what you want don't you?

Anyway, why the fuck care about the pack if they will not be side by side with their Alpha and his mate, besides if you will not step in, I'm sure one of your brother's will be more than capable to run this pack.

Moreover, your father is a damn good Alpha, I am sure he can handle the post for a few decades just fine...

Seeing how much of a good leader you are I am sure you can create your own pack if you want I do not see what the big deal is about...

You are just beating yourself up for nothing; this entire mating its not so complicated as you all make it. She is your mate, you are hers and that's all that matters I guess" Devilin suggests before getting up and walking towards the pack house

"You coming?" he asks turning around to look at Advin who nods in silence before they both walk inside.

*******

Walking back in the house Advin ignores everyone's stares making his way straight inside his room for a much-needed shower before facing everyone.

After talking with Devilin, he feels much better who knew the person could give advice on mates.

Now all that left is for him to make everything right, he will beg on his knees if he has to, but he will get her back no matter what!