Chapter 23

Please check out my new romantic story "Wife by Choice", I need all of your support on it. So, please, pretty please give it a shot.

Next morning Jasmine finds herself listening to Advin as he talks with his parents on his phone. Lex has gone to run some errands and she has been sitting there for past fifteen minutes after she had talked to Adrian and Scar who wants her back home this instance.

Advin shuts the phone, as he is glad finally, it is over, after he told them where he found Jasmine his mother had been scolding and threatening him to get her back as soon as they can. He too does not want anything other than to be back on his own territory where he can protect her more properly.

He goes to sit next to Jasmine and immediately she gets on in his lap. Even if she does not say it, he knows she is still spooked from last night. She plays with his shirt button as he plays with her hair sitting in a peaceful silence.

He had send Lex to grab her things and he even called her workplace telling them she would not be coming back.

He can never forget the moment he found her. He was scared shitless when he saw her so terrified and at the same time relieved for finding her in time.

"Jasmine, do you trust me baby?" he asks as he caresses her hair while she nods without looking at him knowing too well, where he is going at with all of this.

"Then, will you tell me what happened last night?" he asks

She stays quiet for a while as she opens a few buttons of his shirt and makes circles on his chest. While Advin tries hard not to get side tracked with what she is doing and waits patiently as she takes her time to form the words and think how to start it.

"Mommy was braiding my hair while I was playing with Mr. Brown. She said I should never leave my hair out; a Lady should always be presentable no matter what the situation is...

Daddy, he had gone away for a business trip that's what she said but I had seen them fight and I knew he won't be coming back because that's what they were fighting about!" she stays quiet once again while Advin patiently gives her as much time as she needs to collect her thoughts

"I never liked when they fought which they did a lot for the past few weeks, he was constantly angry at everyone and mommy said not to go in front of him until he asks...

Then few nights before the incident I was playing with Mr. brown when I heard him shout. I was happy he was back so I ran to the room only to find that he had slapped her. She was crying when he blamed her for ruining his plans and that he will make her pay" suddenly she holds his hand and clutches it near her chest, sacred.

"I always thought it was daddy but he wasn't" she stops. Advin waits for her to continue but even after few minutes, when she does not he holds her chin up so he can see her face. "Who was he?" he asks and she takes a deep breathe closing her eyes.

As she opens her eyes, she whispers the word

"Monsters" and Advin holds his breathe as he hears it.

"Daddy never came back. He was not the one who killed everyone. To tell you the truth he was long gone even before when they started to visit...

That is why; she did not allow me to see him, that is why he never called me or came to play with me. It was never him, it was them. They were slowly mixing up with us" She explains as she had a far away look.

"Jasmine" Advin calls worried when he sees her stay so still.

"Did you know my mommy she loved gardening just like your mother? She planted Jasmine everywhere on the pack grounds. No one ever caught me during our hide and seeks game because of that, so when they followed me that night they couldn't catch me" she states.