Chapter 05

Jasmine puts the towels in the racks and checks the room before locking it properly.

"Hey Kiddo" Adrian greets as he puts his arms around Jasmine; she smiles as they both walk together.

"So done with everything? I hope Scar didn't eat your brains out?" he chuckles knowing her.

"It's nothing I can't handle. She has gone crazier than this and I should thank you for it. If you weren't there to keep her busy on things she would have definitely done some damage" she teases and Adrian laughs loudly.

"Wait till your mate claims you then I'll see who is more busy!" he wiggles his eyes as he stops at his office door.

"Oh! Before I forget make sure Advin's room is clear. I don't want him to come back after all this time and see his room not up to mark for him" he states before going in.

Jasmine stands still as she hears Adrian's order. She has never stepped a foot in his room ever, not even when he was here.

She never wanted to go inside that one place which was only his. She has never given herself the privilege to enter that part of him and she will not be changing that anytime soon.

*******

Jasmine finds Scar in the garden picking up some flowers so she walks up to her. Clearing her throat, she tries to get Scar's attention.

"Ah! Jasmine, aren't these flowers beautiful?" she asks as she shows her the beautiful roses.

Checking the flowers she nods at Scar happily before she gathers enough courage to talk with her.

"Um Alpha Adrian asked me to check on the future Alpha's room" she starts by informing her.

"Oh really, well that's good you can go and do it, Jasmine. You don't have to ask my permission for that" she replies as she keeps on watering the plants.

"Actually, I was thinking if you wanted to decorate his room. It would be wonderful if you do it...

I mean won't it feel more like home to him, if he finds his mother's scent that surrounds him when he falls asleep in there, his first night in years at home" she explains in hurry.

Scar beams as soon as she hears about the idea and gets excited at the thought of decorate her son's room.

"Ho...Jasmine, you are such a sweetheart! I never thought about it at all. Thank you so much for being so understanding!" with that said she rushes to her son's room.

Jasmine closes her eyes before taking a deep breath, thank god Scar said yes because she could not do that not to her or him by setting foot in his personal space because she does not have that right from him.

Moving to the kitchen to help others prepare for the dinner, she finds the head chef Georgia cutting some onions and she rushes to her side.

"Let me!" she says as she takes the knife away from her hand.

"Oh thank you! Everyone's busy for tomorrow so I couldn't ask anyone for help" she smiles at Jasmine.

Jasmine helps Georgia to prepare for dinner before returning to her room to finish her homework. Tired with the rush of whole day she finally falls asleep.

*******

The commotion around the house buzzes up even more than last few days which wake Jasmine from her slumber, she freshens up before joining in with the day's activities which she is sure will keep her busy for a few days.

As she makes her way out of the room, she finds some of the people entering rooms with their suitcases in tow. The guests have arrived, she thinks before entering the kitchen, which is in chaos as she has expected.