Chapter 17

After changing his clothes, Advin walks to knock on Amery's door. In addition, to his surprise he finds her sitting on the bed waiting for him with all her bags packed.

"I'm..." Advin goes to start but stops as she gets up and start talking

"Please, don't say sorry and ruin everything. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to but I guess it would have been a little less awkward if you had informed me before hand or perhaps if I had enough sense to see what was going on between you two...

Nevertheless, all I want to say is congratulations at least one of us has found a mate. And to be honest this really was a bad idea for us to mate and after all I think I will wait on him and take my chances on only him" Amery smiles with tear-filled eyes

"Oh Amery, I never meant to hurt you. That wasn't my intention and I can't explain how much of an ass I feel for hurting you" Advin apologizes before engulfing her in his arms

"Oh you are an ass that's for sure but I'm not crying because we couldn't you know...but from last night I can't stop imagining myself in her place and thinking how I would feel if my mate treated me like that and it really hurts...

So, you should probably hurry to her before it's too late" she pats his cheek before pulling away from him

"I plan on doing it and Amery whoever your mate is he is a very luck man and even if you don't want to hear it, I'm extremely sorry for leading you on until now" he states as he watches her pulling her bags out

"Just make everything between you and her good and you are forgiven" Amery smiles before kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

Advin feels a like a big stone has been lifted off from his shoulder as he watches Amery leave and he can't help but feel a bigger idiot for dragging her into his mess.

She really has a nice soul and heart, good thing she saved him from begging to her in his knees.

Nevertheless, he still has his whole pack to explain to before he leaves in search of his mate so she can once again be back in her home and this time not as a survivor but as a member of this pack.

Now his next stop is his pack, so he makes his way towards them. He fidgets as he feels something he does not know what. Gulping, he loosens the first few buttons of his shirt as sweat trickles down his ear and neck.

"What the hell is happening?" he murmurs to himself as he keeps walking

*******

The pack ground is full of chatter and curiosity as the members awaits their Alpha and his family, to announce what was going on.

As this was the day of celebration but still there is no sign of any mating that was supposed to happen as well as some of the members in the pack had seen the future Alpha female leave the house with her bags.

After a while their Alphas finally arrives in front of them and they all bow down in respect eagerly waiting on what they were going to announce.

Nevertheless, it was not their Alpha Adrian, who took the stage but their future Alpha to be who walks up on the stage so everyone can have a clear view of him.

"Hello my pack" he greets nodding at them while they all nod back

"I know lots of you have question storming in your brains as to why my mating ceremony hasn't started...

I'm sorry to waste all of your energy and excitement for the last couple days as their will be no mating tonight" Advin announces and raises his hand in a stop sign as the pack members starts to question and protest at once.