Chapter 12

Jasmine sighs as they finally reach the pack house, Elliot had been making her run here and there all day. He had asked her to take him for sight seeing around the pack lands and he wanted to walk and that is what they have been doing, walking all day!

How that person can have so much stamina she will never know and more over he had made her carry a picnic basket, which was of no use, when he did not even eat anything from it!

Then he had asked her to run back to the pack kitchen and get him what he wanted to eat five times!

She smiles happily, as now she can finally get rid of this annoying man. She takes a step towards her room when she is jerk back up to his chest.

"What is this, don't I get a thank you!" he asks her huskily as he whispers in her ear.

She stiffens at this closeness and tries to wiggle out only to stop when he moans.

"Keep doing that!" he moans halting her movement.

"Thank you! Now can you please, let me go!" she asks and he just chuckles.

"Oh come on! We had a good time together you can stay for a while cannot you. Join me for the dinner" he asks as his makes some circle around her arms and smells her hair.

She gulps down as she tries to move away from him but fails.

"What the hell is going on here?" Advin shouts as he sees Jasmine in someone else's arms. She jerks away from him and moves past them, as fast as she can.

Elliot looks her way and laugh's she is quiet something!

"Isn't she adorable" he comments as he turns to look at his future cousin in law.

"What were you two even doing?" he asks keeping a check on his temper.

How dare he touch her!

"Oh, I was just asking her to join me for dinner, I want her. Man she is hot and damn the way she blushes every time I come near her...

Then, there's this way she bites her lips and I really want those lips on me if you know what I mean?" he wiggles his brows at Advin.

"How do you know her?" he asks with a strain in his voice not liking the way he is talking about her, nope not liking at all!

"Oh, she was with me whole day we went to do some sight seeing but the sight I saw is totally different than what she showed me" He chuckles unaware of the danger lurking in front of him if he doesn't shut his mouth.

"I thought, I would seduce her after dinner and have some me time with her but damn she is too skittish" he sighs as he enters his room.

Advin turns around as he had heard enough of her from Elliot. He wolf claws at him to get free but he holds a tight grip on that.

How dare she go off flaunting herself, around in front of some unmated male ALONE! That girl has totally gone and done it, she just keeps pulling his strings repeatedly!

He barges into the kitchen and looks around for her but not seeing her, he turns around to go to her room when his father stops him!

"Hey Advin, the dinner's ready come on" Adrian shouts giving him no choice but to follow his father maybe after dinner he will meet his dear mate and give her a piece of his mind about wandering off in the woods with some other male, all alone.

Advin sits next to Amery, who smiles at him but he was not in the mood for that at all. Everyone greets him in the room before his father does a toast for him and Amery but he never hears a word as he is too busy berating his mate.