Theres always a reason

Febuary 1st 2015

Dear diary
Well today shawn took me to a really amazing restraunt for dinner and then we went out for ice cream and just when I thought this day was going great I saw her, the girl who was making my life a living hell back at my old school. I guess I had started having a panic attack at the ice cream shop because 10 minutes after she walked in I was on the floor breathing heavily trying to catch my breath while shawn was rubbing my back and telling me that everything would be ok. It sure was a good thing that the girl who used to bully me walked out before she could see me. Well till next time night.

Febuary 3rd 2015

Dear diary,
He told me he loved me today and by he I mean shawn of course. Me and Shawn were sitting in the backyard of his house when he told me he loved me for the first time and I of course said it back. I think today was an amazing day well till next time Goodnight.

Febuary 7th 2015

Dear diary,
A couple of days ago I met this guy named josh and he seemed like such a nice kid but that all changed when he ended up telling shawn that I cheated on him which I didn't and now shawn won't talk to me and I definitely won't ever be talking to josh ever again that's for sure. Well mabey tomorrow will be better till next time goodnight.