Can i die?

Kathy's POV
It was now or never! Sure my life has been amazing but now I'm realizing who I really am and I don't like it one bit, and this seems like the only way out of this but at the same time I don't want it to be. Even though people won't except me for who I am now. See a couple of days ago I was hanging out with my friend Natasha and we'll see we sorta kissed and at the time I was confused as could be but now I know that I'm not straight or gay but I'm Bi and that's what scares me because I know how people can be! So that's how I ended up here at the edge of my roof and it's the best time because no ones home just me,myself and I and my demons but that's another story. On the count of 3. 1....but think about Cassidy what would she do without you? Yea but she did kiss my boyfriend so it doesn't matter. 2..... Think about Shawn what is he gonna do when he finds out that your gone forever and never coming back? He's probably gonna be happy anyways. 3..... Wait what's that I hear? I...it sounds like Shawn? "Kathy please get down from there!" He sounds like he's gonna cry but why he shouldn't care about me. "No Shawn I need to do this it would be the best for everyone!" I have to and he can't stop me! "Baby please I can't lose you. I need you and I Love you to pieces" He doesn't mean it I know he doesn't! "Kathy just listen to me, ok? If you climb back into your room and come downstairs we can talk about this ok? I will listen and I won't judge you because I love you baby." Mabey he's right. I decided to listen to what Shawn had to say before doing anything drastic.