What happend?

Third person pov

It was March, 25th 2015 and now it's been about 2 weeks since Kathy and her family moved to New York City, unfortunately for Kathy it wasn't the best time ever see a week into moving into there new house Kathy and her dad were driving to school one morning and they got into a car accident that left kathy in the hospital well now that your caught up lets get on with the story shall we.

Shawns Pov

     Today I was at my guitar lesson when I got a phone call from Cassidy and she said that Kathy had gotten into a car accident and she they didn't know if she would wake up and even though she broke up with me I still needed to go and see her so currently at this moment I was driving to New York just to see her.

Fast forward (now at the hospital in New York)

"Hello how can I help you?" The receptionist asked me when I walked up to her desk, "yes I'm looking for Kathy greenfield" "ahh yes she's in room 205" she said "thank you so much" I said before walking really fast to the hospital room. When I got to the kathys hospital room I peered through the window and saw her laying there kinda looking lifeless lets just say it wasn't the best way to see my ex girlfriend who I still loved with all my heart by the way. As I was walking in the doctor had came out and said that it was ok if I went in and saw her but that she was in a coma and she probably wouldn't wake up for a while. I walked over to her bed and held her hand "Kathy im really sorry about the way I acted when we broke up and even though I know you can't hear me right now I just had to tell you that because I knew you were probably mad at me but then again mabey you weren't I'm not sure but the only thing I'm sure about is that I'm happy your gonna be ok well I hope you will be ok"
I think I may have to leave before I start to cry because if I ever lost her I think we'll I don't know how I would feel but that shouldn't matter right now all that matters now is her and that she's gonna be ok.