I Love You.....

8/14/2015

Dear Diary,

     There's actually no way for me to put this in a good way because nothing is good right now I mean

its been 4 months since I moved in with my boyfriend and his family since my parents disowned me.

I don't really get why they all hate me I mean im just trying to be me, is that to much to ask for?

I guess it is but well never mind it wont matter anymore because I decided im leaving and never

coming back to this hell hole, the truth is that this town was never for me and  I should have never

moved out here with my parents so me and Shawn are flying to London tonight and with the money we both have combined we can buy a flat. Its for the best I mean he's the only one that cares about me

now and that's all I can ask for since I obviously cant have my family's respect anymore.

well I guess that's it for now till next time.

Kathy's Pov

    I cant believe im actually leaving I mean im happy I am I just never thought it would happen. I just I guess im gonna miss it here not much but still. "Kathy are you ready?" oh and I have shawn which makes me happy because I love him so much. "um yea im ready I just nevermind" "Kathy if you need to say something say it its ok" Oh shawn but how do I tell you that im in love with you and I cant stand being away from you without sounding needy? "No really shawn its fine I just was thinking how much I would miss this place but also how much I love London haha" "ok well lets go were gonna be late for our flight" we put our bags in the car and got in.

(Skip to the Airport)

 Kathys Pov

    We arrived at the airport half an our early and so we just sat there talking "shawn I need to tell you something" "what?" ok Kathy just say I love you I mean how hard can that be. "Shawn I Love you" "Kathy I love you too" and with that we kissed and a half an hour we boarded our flight.