Marry me?

5 Years Later

Kathy's POV

   Its been 5 years since we moved to London and now me and shawn are 22 years old. im now working at a art gallery a few blocks away and Shawn is making money as a singer and tonight is our 6 year anniversary and im just so glad were still together.

(Skip forward to the dinner)

 Kathy's POV

    Me and Shawn drove to this really nice restraunt for our anniversary date. when we got inside the restraunt  and we got seated and ordered our food. "so Kathy I was thinking, I know we have been living In our flat for 5 years now and I was just wondering if you wanted to move into a house I mean im making pretty decent money now and I found a house that has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and maybe we could go look at it tomorrow?" "Oh really Shawn? that would be wonderful." wow he really wants to buy a house now I mean I guess we could but why would we need one I mean that sounds as if we were gonna get married or something which I don't think he wants to omg unless he's gonna ask me tonight ok Kathy be cool and don't panic. "Really? awesome im so happy right now oh and I have something else to ask you when we go for a walk on the beach later" "ok" ok now I really do believe that he's going to ask me to marry him which wouldn't be bad because I love him and I definitely do want to get married to him and have kids with him.

(skip forward to where there walking on the beach)

Shawn's POV

   Alright Shawn don't be nervous I mean all you have to do is get down on one knee and say will you marry me, yea that shouldn't be to hard. "Kathy you know I really love you right?" "Yea of course and I love you." ok Shawn just do it now the timing is perfect and its a beautiful night so go for it. I got down on one knee and pulled out the box, "Kathy for as long as I've known you I have loved you and now that we have been together for 6 years i want to ask you a big question, so Kathrine Jenna Greenfield will you do the honor and marry me" i had opened the box and as soon as i asked the question she got the ring and put it on and said yes. "yes of course a million times yes" she jumped up and down and hugged me and kissed me. The rest of the night was filled with watching movies and cuddling.