What now?

Shawns Pov
It's been 2 weeks since Kathy went into coma I've been checking with Cassidy to see if everything's been ok with her since she was seriously upset about what happened to Kathy so even though I was still mad at her she is still important to me so I had to ask how she was doing from time to time.
(2 hours later)

Still shawns Pov
I was waiting in the waiting room to see Kathy, "Mr.Mendes" I heard the doctor call "yes that's me" I said while standing up and walking over to the doctor. "Yes well mr. Mendes you might be interested in knowing that Kathy has finally woke up bu-" "that's great can I go and see her?" I interrupted before he finished. "Yes you may but you must know that when she woke up she, well she couldn't remember anything" the doctor replied leaving me shocked. "Wait so she doesn't remember anything?" "Not necessarily she could remember some things but she may not at the same time" "o-ok thank you for telling me" I said to the doctor "maybe you should try showing her pictures of family and all that to maybe get her memory coming back but other than that she will be just fine" the doctor told me before walking away. As I walked into the hospital room my eyes lit up when I saw Kathy "hi Kathy you may not remember who I am but my names shawn" I said while pulling up a chair to sit next to Kathy's bed. "H-Hi who are you?" "Well as I told you my name is shawn and I'm your ex boyfriend" as she looked at me in confusion i heard the door open up and saw Kathy's parents walk into the room. "Kathy! I can't believe your awake we were so worried you would never wake up!." Mrs.greenfield had said while going to hug her daughter. "I think I should probably go" but as I said that I felt kathys hand hold onto mine tight, I looked into her eyes and she looked scared as if she'd just seen a ghost "p-lease don't leave, I don't know why but I would feel better if you stayed" I wanted to say no so badly but the look in her eyes were to much to bare so I happily agreed to staying with her.