Can we talk?

Shawns POV
     It's been about 6 weeks since Kathy's  been got out of coma, and I've been thinking hard about this and I think I'm going to ask her on a date again.

10 minutes later
    I walked into kathys room after her mom let me in. "Kathy?" I saw her lying in her bed reading a book "oh hey Shawn what's up?" See now that Kathy has gotten her memory back completely I was gonna ask her if we could possibly try us again. "Um nothing much I just wanted to ask you something really important" ok it's now or never Shawn. "Kathy will you do me the honor of going on a date with me tomorrow night?" Great I did it now to see what she thinks. "Of course I would love to shawn" "great then I'll pick you up here at 4pm tomorrow" "ok then Shawn" and with that I said my goodbye and left to plan out our evening for tomorrow. Now all I have to do is plan the date by tomorrow that shouldn't be to hard right?

Kathy's POV

           Shawn had just left my house and I was still trying to process the fact that me and him were gonna go on another date even though he doesn't live in new York and it will never work for us. I guess I just have some hope that we can still be together even though we don't live anywhere near eachother. I guess I just have to stop worring and hope for the best right?

(Skip forward to the date)

So tonight I'm going out with shawn for the first time since our break up. I walked downstairs because I heard a knock at the door. I opend it up to see shawn standing there with a bouqet of roses which are my favorite. "Hi Kathy, you look so beautiful" I started blushing "Thank you, so where are we going for our date?" "Well first off these are yours I remeberd that they were your favorite" he handed me the flowers and then grabbed my hand. "and to answer your question I'm going to take you out to dinner and then we can go for a walk in the park" I smiled at him "that sounds wonderful"

We drove to a cute little Italian restraunt and when we got in we got seated. (skip date it went wonderful blah blah sorry) After we got back from our date I asked shawn if he wanted to come in because I had to tell him something important. I sat down on the couch next to shawn "Shawn ive been hiding something from you for a while now." "What is it?" I started to tear up because I was thinking about what would happen if I tell him and ok nevermind all the negative stuff its now or never Kathy just do it. "Shawn I'm Bi and I never told you or anyone else because I was to afraid of what might happen and now that ive told you I honestly feel so much better." Shawn smiled at me and held my hand "Kathy I love you no matter what your sexuality is" "Thank you shawn but does this change how you feel about me at all?" I hope it didn't because to be hosest I love him with all my heart "Kathy if your bi I don-" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" shawn was cut off by my mom yelling "Mom I can explain" "Explain what! that your (if you don't like foul language then stop reading right now and skip down till I say its ok to read and I'm sorry for what I'm about to write) a gay stupid little bitch (ok I really didn't need a warning I forgot that I'm to nice to write mean talk so sorry) and if you think that your ever welcome back in this house then YOUR WRONG SO GO PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" I just sat there in shock "MOVE NOW!" I quickly got up and ran upstairs getting a bag and packing all my important stuff up "Kathy if you need somewhere to stay you can come back home with me." I turned around to see shawn standing in the doorway looking worried "shawn thank you, I would love to stay with you." I grabbed the rest of my stuff and packed it away then shawn took my bags to his car so we could leave.

(Skip forward to at the hotel)

 (Kathys POV)

         "Its already pretty late so I think we should just stay here for the night and we can take off tomorrow morning." shawn brought my bags in to the hotel room "yea sure, um shawn do you mind if I mabey go on a walk just by myself?" "ok when do you think you'll be back?" I looked over at the bed next to me "um probably five" "or never" I whisperd to myself hoping he wouldn't hear me "huh?" shit he heard me "um I said five" good save I guess I don't know

(skip forward to wherever she was)

ok now I'm not sure what I'm gonna do but I just had to be by myself right now after all that's been going on today so I decided to go take a walk to a nearby park which to say the least would be scary but hey its not like I went at 10pm  so yea I don't know. I walked over to nearby bench that was in front of the playground and sat down. I sat there for a while just watching all the parents being happy with there kids and It got me thinking about how my own mother disowned me for being me and theres probably nothing I can do now. I decide to get up and go back to one place I knew I could be happy.

I got to my house and as soon as I got in to the house I saw that my mom was out so I ran upstairs in to my room and locked the door. I had already knew what I was gonna do before hand if this all had went bad and yes I know that its probably not the right thing to do but I need to, so I walked over to my window and went outside onto the roof. I took my phone out and texted a goodbye message to shawn

(text)

To: Shawn

         Hey so I'm sorry I'm not back yet I just I had to do this because I honestly had to do something that made sense to me and just know that I love you and don't blame this on my mom I had this coming for a while I'm sorry and I shouldn't tell you this till right before its done but I'm on top of my house. Goodbye Shawn xoxox.

From: Shawn

         Kathy whats going on are you ok? Why are you on the roof? I'm coming to get you hold on!

Damn I better do this quickly.