Express yourself!

Kathys POV
I walked downstairs and opened the door to let Shawn in. "KATHY oh my gosh" he started hugging me tightly "ok Shawn talk tell me why I shouldn't go through with this" his face expression changed to a sad but happy one at the same time. "Kathy first of all I need you to tell me what's going on and why you feel the need to do this?" Oh great now I need to tell him the one thing I didn't want him to know. "Shawn I need to tell you something and you should know I've never told anyone this since I found out, Shawn I'm Bi and a couple of days ago I was hanging out with my friend and well uhh I well we kissed and I know I should have told you but I was scared of what you would have thought about me." I started crying because I felt so bad about everything. "Kathy baby it's ok I don't care if your bi heck I wouldn't ever care if you were Gay and wanted to date a girl I don't care I love you no matter what even if we're not together, ok?" "O...Ok I just I don't know how to tell anyone I mean I want to come out but I don't wanna" I can't believe how sweet he was about all of this "Kathy you don't have to tell anyone right now or even a week from now, you just take your time deciding and when your ready you can tell people but for now it's our little secret" I hugged Shawn and thanked him and so for the rest of the night we just sat in my room watching movies and talking all night till 4 am and then we fell asleep in each others arms.