Part 10: Jiho

(that girl on the picture is Jenna)

AT DOME:

all the members were in living room, waiting for Jenna to talk.

- So... uhmm... when i went in high-school, i fell in love with one new student. I already told you guys, about my Father. she said and others nodded.

- He stood up for me and helped me so much... he was always beside me, on my side. I fell in love with him and he also did. He asked me to be his Girlfriend and i agreed. We were so close to each other, i loved him so much... But, that one day changed everything. Jenna said.

others were listening carefully.

- I got a message, where he was sleeping with my enemy, the girl who got kicked out of the school. Hongjoong and other 6 boys came to me and they kept telling me that, he would never do that kind of thing. 

- other 6 boys? Nabi asked.

- All ATEEZ members went in high-school with me. Jenna said.

- WHAT?! others were shocked.

- Yea, they did. They kept telling me that he wasn't that kind of person and he would never do that, but, i left Korea, without saying a word. Hongjoong was my Best friend and other 6 also were my close friends. Jenna said.

- 6? So, that one member was your boyfriend at that time? Jiho asked and Jenna nodded.

others got shocked.

- I guess, he was Wooyoung. Jiho guessed.

- yea... jenna answered.

- WHAT?!! Nabi, Seojun and Lana shouted.

- He really did that to you? Seojun asked.

- If i was you at that time, i wouldn't leave my country and my best friends... I would talk to Wooyoung at first. Based on what happened that day, I think it was a big plan, planned by that bitch, to break you at first and then your whole life. How could you make that BIG mistake? Jiho said.

- Unnie, i think Jenna also had her reasons... She was depressed by the fact that her boyfriend, the person who she loved so much did that to her. How can you think straight at that moment? Lana defended Jenna.

- She should have waited and cleaned her mind up and decided after that, she acted so stupid! Jiho wasn't changing her mind.

- but... Lana was going to say something.

- How couldn't you see his eyes today, jenna? He was so worried about you, even though you hurt his feelings. I even saw his teary eyes, how can you be so blind?! Jiho was so upset.

- I KNOW!! I- I DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO HIM. I ALSO AM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF. NOW, I'M FINDING OUT THAT HE NEVER CHEATED ON ME AND HE GOT DRUGED AT THAT NIGHT... I'M SO STUPID I KNOW! SO... PLEASE, STOP! I DON'T WANT TO RUIN HIS CAREER BY GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM. Jenna said and she was getting so emotional.

other 3 hugged Jenna, but Jiho wasn't accepting any word coming out of Jenna's mouth.

- Go and apologize to him in front of me or i'll never talk to you. she said.

- Please... Unnie, don't do this to me. Jenna pleaded.

- DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS MORE BROKEN AND SAD. YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PEACES AND NOW BY TELLING HIM, THAT, YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN HIS CAREER, THAT'LL EVEN HURT HIS FEELINGS! Jiho shouted at Jenna.

- You are being too much, Unnie! Nabi said.

- I said what i had to say, i'm done talking! Jiho said and left them all alone.