Part 16: Collaboration

(don't mind the song, i'm listening to it while writing)

It was the day to perform.

Jenna was at backstage and she was practicing.

- Aren't you tired? you have been dancing since morning. Wooyoung said.

- I don't want to make mistakes, sunbaenim. Jenna said.

- sunbaenim. Wooyoung mocked silently.

- I can hear, i'm not deaf. she said.

- but, you are blind... you didn't notice that my feelings towards you were real. Wooyoung said.

Jenna stopped dancing and looked at him, he did the same.

- Please... Woo, i- she stopped talking, when she realized what she called him.

Wooyoung was taken aback by what she called him.

- You can continue. he said

- i don't want to. she replied, which made him scoff.

- I never thought you could do that so easily. you didn't even believe me, nor listened to my explanation. I gave you my heart! i gave all my trust to you, jenna... and what did you do? you broke my heart. My heart can't heal from the pain you caused me. We were so close, and suddenly, we became strangers. Like, You have never seen me before. You were my everything, my life, one of the reasons i was living, the whole book of my life, but, i guess i was just a chapter of yours. he said, while sobbing.

Jenna started crying, she couldn't take this shit, she decided to leave, but she felt someone hugging her from behind.

- Please, stay like this, for a minute, i have been waiting for this moment for so long. he said.

she started crying even harder.

she spun around and hugged him back, it was big stress for both of them.

- How the fuck could you do that? He asked, while crying.

- I'm s-sorry! she apologized and started hugging him even tightly.

both of them were crying.

- You can't even imagine how much i missed you. he said, which made her cry even harder.

she couldn't say a word, cuz she was crying so hard.

she tried to break the hug.

- No, please! for only once, please. Am i really asking that much? he asked, which made Jenna's heart break into hundred pieces.

- N-no... you aren't. she said and hugged him.