Part 21: Surprisee!!!

Jenna was on stage with her members.

They were doing a dance break and Jenna was center.

- Jenna!!!!! someone shouted.

She thought that fan was shouting her name and continued dancing with a smile on.

- JENNA! she heard it once again.

She looked around and saw Wooyoung running towards her.

She couldn't even think about anything, when Wooyoung grabbed her by her waist and pulled her away.

screen fell on the center of stage.

Everyone started panicking.

Fans were recording what happened and couldn't believe their eyes.

Krazy members were in shock.

Screen almost fell on Jenna.

Wooyoung was hugging her and everyone was looking at them.

- I'm sorry but, this is romantic as heck! Nabi said and others looked at her.

- It's not time to talk about romance Nab! Jiho said.

- Sorry... she apologized.

They all went near to Jenna.

- Are you okay? they all asked in unison.

Jenna nodded still in shock.

staffs started going up on stage and checking out everything to make sure that everything was okay.

- Are you okay? Krazy's manager approached them and asked.

' OMG, WOOYOUNG SAVED JENNA!' Fans were shouting.

' THEY ARE DATING FOR SURE!'

Everyone could hear them.

Wooyoung took a mic and started talking.

- Hello, I'm Wooyoung from Ateez. I want to announce something important.

He looked at Jenna.

- Well... I have been hiding things from my fans, but don't get mad at me! I had no choice. This isn't right time to talk about this, but before I change my mind I have to say this. There is someone so precious to me, other than my fans, family and members... But I kept it secret, because of media. I can't have her close because of this Media. After my speech, so many people will go against me, But I'm sure that Atinys will be always there for me. 

' AWW' fans started getting emotional.

- There is someone I can't let go. I have known this person more than 3 years. I have so many memories with her... SO many! 

' HE SAID "HER"!!' One fan shouted and Wooyoung chuckled.

- Yeah, Her! I first met her in High-school. We became really good friends, but then I felt like  she was more than a friend to me. I found out that I fell in love with her.

' Omg, that's cute!' 

- Now this girl is on this stage and I can't help but admire her from far away. She is one of the reasons why I'm happy, but I couldn't say it out loud, because of society. I knew that this would happen one day and I was ready for it. I'm tired of hiding my relationship for a year. I want everyone to know, My life will go with my choices and not society's.

Wooyoung looked at Jenna, who was with teary eyes.

She smiled at him and ran towards him.

Wooyoung hugged her so tight and so did Jenna.

Everyone got shocked.

' I KNEW ITT!!!' some of the fans started jumping in happiness, while others were in shock.

 Wooyoung broke the hug and gave Jenna a peck on her lips.

' OMG THEY ARE SO CUTEE' Fans were screaming.

Suddenly Mingi popped up on the stage and shouted.

- WELL, NOW JENNABI SHIPPERS, WHERE ARE YOU AT?  

Everyone started laughing.

' MINGI, WE KNOW THAT NABI IS YOURS SO PLEASE CALM DOWN!' One fan shouted so loud that everyone heard it.

Everyone started laughing so hard.

This chapter is kinda uhmm... sad too, cuz yk? this is the actuall endd.

but this chapter was also cute ngl.