Part 20: HICKEY

Jenna had to dance with Lee know from Stray kids.

Lee know started the dance and everyone was cheering.

Lee know fell down on the stage, It was part of the choreography.

Jenna appeared behind him.

She started going closer to Lee know and her footsteps were heard.

After she went closer to him, they both started synchronizing with each other.

The plot of choreography was like this: Lee know and Jenna broke up, Lee know was in denial, he was so in love with her. On the other side, Jenna was so broken inside, same as Lee know. She had to break up with him for some reasons, but she still loved him.

Lee Know held Jenna's hand, when she was going to run away from him, he hugged her to keep her with him, their emotions were on point.

After a few seconds, she pushed him away and walked away.

...After the performance:...

Jenna and Lee Know went backstage.

Jenna and Lee know had became good friends, while their practices.

Lee know gave hug to Jenna and she also hugged him back.

- You are so good dancer! Lee know praised her.

- Thank you! I don't think I have to tell you the same, cause we all already know, that you are the best dancer of 4th gen. she said, while smiling.

- You are making my heart pound so fast. he said, while holding his chest and acting.

Jenna chuckled.

- Okay, I have to go... See you soon, Jenna! Lee know said and pinched his cheek.

He left.

Jenna looked behind her and she saw Wooyoung glaring at her.

Shit! she mumbled.

Jenna went near to him.

- You were having fun. He said and looked away.

daamn... he is jealous af. Jenna thought.

- Can you stop being a baby? You know damn well that he is just a friend of mine. Jenna said and pouted.

Wooyoung glared at her.

- Who the heck pinches cheeks and hugs his friend, who he met only a few days ago. Wooyoung said.

- Woo- Jenna got cut off by Wooyoung's lips.

______

Wooyoung's pov:

Yes... I kissed her and I don't really see problem in it.

Her lips were so soft, softer than anything. She opened her mouth and my tongue slipped in, caressing hers. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she brought her fingers up to my hair, she couldn't open her eyes, which made me smile. the kiss grew dark and deep. I lifted her up, while kissing her... I bit her lower lip and started sucking it. She was pulling my hair. She  was sliding her tongue along mine, We were massaging each other's tongues. it was a whole-body experience. She made soft moan that made me smirk and get even deeper. I cupped her face and I didn't want this to end. 

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

Nobody's pov:

They couldn't breath anymore and they broke the kiss.

They both started breathing heavily.

Jenna looked at Wooyoung and he looked back at her, she couldn't help but chuckle.

Wooyoung wanted do something more, then idea popped up in his mind.

He went closer to her neck, Jenna was confused at first.

He formed his mouth into an O shape and pressed his lips on Jenna's neck. He started sucking the skin for a few seconds, Jenna moaned and pushed him away.

- Wooyoung, how the heck am I going to hide this Hickey, now?! Jenna said, while pouting.

- Don't you dare to hide it. I marked you, that nobody is going to touch you. he said and started walking away.

- YAAH! FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD! Jenna shouted.

He looked back at her with 'that' smirk on his face and Jenna immediately gulped.

( ALRIGHTT... THE END, LMFAO. IT'S MY 3RD TIME SAYING " the end") 

( This is the continuation book of "Daddy issues", hope you liked the both of themm)