Part 14: skinship

after pairing up, they all started practicing with cameras around them.

Jenna and Wooyoung were watching the choreography they had to dance.

There were so many skinships and they weren't liking it.

- Can't we change the choreography? Wooyoung asked and other KRAZY and ATEEZ members disagreed.

They both were so done with them.

- You guys have to dance this choreography, I guess you guys don't like skinship, but, you two have to. Jiho said, she was so satisfied by the choreo.

even this choreography wants them together. she thought and smiled.

- Alright, alright! Jenna agreed which was shock for all ATEEZ and KRAZY members.

Wooyoung looked at her shocked.

- Let's continue watching it. she said, other members left them alone and they continued watching it.

(the choreography)

After watching it, they both started practicing.

The thing Jenna was regretting was that she was wearing top.

(her outfit)

(wooyoung's outfit)

(wooyoung's outfit)

- Wow, i only noticed it now, when you guys started dancing together... you two are matching. Jongho said.

Everyone looked at them and They both looked at each others outfits.

- Stop looking around and practice in your screaming. Wooyoung said and others laughed.

- Jealous much? my screaming is better than your whole skills. Jongho said.

Wooyoung was going to attack him (jokingly) when he ran away.

-okay, guys! stop bickering, we have to practice! hongjoong said.

They all went back to practicing.

Jenna and Wooyoung started Music and they both took their positions.

It wasn't even 5 seconds, that they started dancing, when Wooyoung already had to touch her bare waist.

Jenna closed her eyes and kept on dancing.

She missed everything with him, eye contact, skinship and every thing.

Wooyoung wanted to hug her so bad and tell her how much he missed her, but he just couldn't.

when Jenna was grabbing him with his collar, she tripped over, which made Wooyoung to fall on her. Jenna looked at Wooyoung and so did Wooyoung.

When others noticed them, They couldn't believe their eyes.

- Oh, MY, SHIT! That's my favourite ship, right there. Nabi said and others heard it.

- Do you want me to change that? Mingi asked her and she looked at him.

- Change it if you can. she said, while smirking.

others were so done with them and their flirting.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung and Jenna were having eye contact competition, but when they realized that others were watching them, they immediately stood up.

- Get a room love birds. Yeosang said, which made two roll their eyes.

- Not you, too... Jenna said and Yeosang shrugged his shoulders.