Three

"What are you doing?" I see Charlie about to leave for work when I'm in Bella's room taking measurements and everything I need to change her room.

"Bella needs a change, seeing everything in here be the same that it has been for the last year needs to go" writing down that I'll need two buckets of paint "everything needs to change, including the color of the room" looking at him "your welcome"

"How much"

"I've taken care of it" waving my hand, as in Bella hates light colors I mean the girl barely has anything light so I'm fixing that. Yeah, I went through her things when she and Charlie went out to eat so I found out that she believes vampires are real and not the burn in sunlight kind but instead sparkling in the sun. I also found out that she was bitten so I'll have to check her arm, but other then that she thinks vampires are real and that she was destined to become one.

~Time Skip~

"So" Charlie asks as we sit in the kitchen drinking some beer "you think that Bella will like her...new room?"

"Not at first" writing some things down in my notebook "but she'll" snickering "yeah, there's no way she'll like what I did but it's for her own good" as in my own good. We hear the door open and close before footsteps going upstairs, we then hear someone scream.

Footsteps come towards us and we look to see an enraged Bella "Dad! What did you do to my room?"

"He didn't do anything" she looks at me then "I did"

"Why?" She screams "you've completely changed it!"

"Exactly" writing somethings down "you need a change, which included your bedroom"

"You had no right!" She screams some more

"If I didn't have a right, your dad would have stopped me" getting up I walk upstairs, I hear Bella follow me as we go to her room which I've changed to be completely pink. I even had carpet added to cover her entire floor.

"Oh wow" we wee Charlie in the doorway "you've

"Oh wow" we wee Charlie in the doorway "you've...this is" he rubs the back of his neck "very pink"

"I know" crossing my arms

"What about my things?" Bella demands

"Oh you mean the box of things that you have from Edward?" She nods her head "burned everything but one thing out" when Bella goes to punch me, I catch her fist and then I pinch a nerve on her arm that has her fall asleep.

"Bella!" Charlie catches her

"Don't worry" I go and grab the plane tickets that I found "Bella is just asleep, here" after setting Bella on the bed he takes the plane tickets "it seems that Bella has round trip tickets to wherever"

"What?" He asked looking at them "but"

"You need to take Bella out of town for a while, it will do her some good" he stares at the tickets "she needs some time away from Forks before coming back here, here are some tickets"