Eighteen

~Demetri's POV~

Woah! Santiago comments

An actual doll?! Afton asks Wait! That one human? Are her arms and legs missing? How does she use the bathroom?

Many comments roll in as I do what the kids these day call "live stream" on a private channel for supernaturals only. As I live stream what is happening, we see Tiffany with Nica watching another movie of Jennifer Tilly. My god her voice is high and screechie, I think I may kill her but Elena would kill me. What to do? What to do?

"Okay Puppet" Tiffany says to Jackson with Felix in the room.

"His name is not puppet" Felix warns

Tiffany waves her hand "He is to me!" The doorbell rings waving Tiffany from Felix, I watch as a detective comes in and then Tiffany slices his throat open.

She does know Caius asks that you are recording this right?

She quickly cleans things up before shoving the body into the closet "you three" she orders us "contacts, the twins are coming! Ah!" She continued to clean the floor as two identical children but different genders comes in. Wait? Didn't Elena say that her siblings go by them and they, that the sister is the brother and the brother is the sister? 

"Glen! Glenda!" Tiffany holds her arms out "lovely seeing your sweet faces!"

"What's in the floor?" Glen I think asks

"Wine" she waves her hand "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screams when Glenda? I need to ask them later to tell who is who. Well Glenda/Glen went to put their coat away and Tiffany freaked out.

"Hi Elena" the one person comes over

"Hey Glen" Elena smiles "Glen meet Demetri, he's Felix's brother. Demetri this is my brother Glen and that is Glenda my sister. Glen, Glenda meet Jackson my son"

"Hi" Glen smiles waving his hand to Jackson who babbles like a baby pointing at him.

"Can I hold him?" Glenda asks

"Yeah" Felix gives Jackson over who babbles

"Oh mom" Glenda looks her way "I need to talk to you about something"

"Oh god!" She exclaims "I'm going to be a grandmother again! Where did I go wrong?" She cries "I'm too young to be a grand mother! I'm only fifty four!"

"I love my mate" Felix grumbles "I love my mate, I love my mate"