Thirteen

~Felix's POV~

Demetri and I were on our way back to the Cullens when we pass by a gas station seeing my mate buy something before going to the bathroom. Curiosity getting the better of me, I followed her-at this point it doesn't faze me since I've followed her to the bathroom constantly making sure she didn't jump out the window.

Now I'm staring at the door where my mate left, the pregnancy tests that she took are in Demetri's hand. He stared between them "so...what do you think it is?"

"What do you mean?" Looking at him

He looks at me "the baby, like...what do you think it is? I mean is it human or" I stare at him "I'm sorry but what exactly is the baby?"

"I need to talk to her" I say, we run back to the Cullens and everyone stares at us. Do they know that Elena is pregnant with my baby?

"What?" The mind reader exclaims, so they didn't know.

"What?" Carlisle asks

"Elena's pregnant with Felix's child" they stare at me in shock.

The room is silent so Demetri breaks it by asking "Carlisle? Is it possible that Elena could be pregnant with Felix's child?"

"I've never heard of such a thing before" he says "but, is there a heartbeat?" We nod our heads "well then it seems that the child is more human that vampire since there's a heartbeat, I am free tomorrow morning so I can check to see how far she is-I have an ultrasound machine here"

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that there's a monster being grown" I run at Edward then, grabbing him by his throat I lift him up into the air. We see cracks in his neck to his face.

"Please" Esme begs "Edward should have known better, don't hurt my son"

"Keep your son" I growl "in line" holding my hand out to Demetri, he hands me a knife I use to stab Edward in the dick. He cried out in pain when I drop him and go up to where my mate is sleeping, I turn the knob to see that it's locked.

"Don't" Demetri keeps me right here "if she locked the door, then she wants some space so give it to her-gives you time to think about what to say to your mate about her being pregnant"

Nodding my head, I pace around the hall thinking about what to say. I want the baby but how do I tell my mate without her breaking out into tears or go into rage or something else. I mean since coming here, my mate has killed over two dozen humans. She got her wish about being the Forks Jack the Ripper. She also leaves behind tarot cards so she's known as the Blood Witch.

When the door opens, we see my mate run out and go to the bathroom before throwing up. Demetri nudges my shoulder and I go to my mate puking her hair back, when she lifts her head up she soon throws up into the toilet again. When she's done, she flushed the toilets and gets up before washing her face and rinsing her mouth "I want it" she looks at me "the baby, I want the baby"

"So you believe me?" She asks

"I never said I didn't" pulling her to me, I hold her "Carlisle wants to see how far you are"

"Fine" she mutters "but if he accuses me of sleeping around like Bella, I will murder him" leaving the bathroom we go downstairs and Carlisle offers a smile to my mate while she gives him a bitchy face look.

"Congratulations" Carlisle offers "come in" we go into his office "just sit down on the chair and lift your shirt" my mate gets into the weird looking chair. Using a weird machine "this will be cold" putting a blue gel thing on my mate she looks at him blankly. Pressing the wand thing to my mate's belly, we look at the machine and see a small image "there's the baby"

"How far am I?" Elena asks

"It looks" he looks "like your about a bit over a month along, regular speed for a human baby so the baby took more of your human side"

~Elena's POV~

"So" Rosalie asks looking at me as we go shopping for maternity clothing, the baby is growing a bit faster than the average baby so I need maternity clothes "how do you feel about having a hybrid baby?"

"Okay" shrugging my shoulders "I mean, Felix has made it clear that he wants the baby"

"But"

"How big would the baby be? I mean you've seen Felix, would the baby get his height? I mean would I be pushing out a twenty pound baby?" I ask her

"Trust me" she says "this is a blessing"

"Why don't you have a baby?" I ask

"Can't"

"Ever heard of a magical pregnancy?" I ask, she shakes her head "we can try to get you pregnant tonight if you want"

"What?" She asks having us stop

"Yeah we need Emmett's sperm" even though he is more of the fun uncle "some sage and just leave it to me" waving my hand.

"Would it work?" She asks

"Fifty fifty" answering as Alice comes over smiling, yeah she joined us today with the whole shopping thing.

"Here" she shows me a floral dress "I already know that you'll love wearing it" proudly saying.

"I'll try it on" she smiles "but I don't make promises" going to the dressing room, I put on the dress. After a minute I get itchy so I take it off and put it on a rack for putting it back. Going over to the two ladies "I didn't like the dress" Rosalie smiles as Alice pouts.