Ten

"How did you escape?" Demetri asks my mate as we get a taxi to go to Forks, she will be staying at the Cullens with me so that I can keep an eye on her.

"Jumped out the window" she admits

"What do you mean" Growling, I thought she ran out and left the window open "you jumped out?" she's silent as we are in the taxi. As we are in the car, we sit in complete silence till my mate falls asleep.

Demetri pays the cab driver when we get out and go into the Cullens, Carlisle and his mate Esme greet us "Demetri, Felix-welcome. Aro informed me that your here to keep an eye on Bella and her turning"

"Yes" Demetri agrees "Felix's mate is also going to be here since she has proved to be a...flight risk"

"We have a room made" Esme smiles "follow me" going upstairs we pass by the other Cullens before going to a room with a full size bed in it. Placing my mate down and under the covers, I stay by her as Demetri is with the Cullens informing them of what our job is here and that anything out of place they do we destroy.

~Elena's POV~

When I wake up, I wake up next to a body that I hold the body closer. Then I remember from the scent that this isn't my bed, getting up I see that Felix guy staring at me. Looking around I see that I'm in an unknown room in a place that is by the forest.

"Where am I?" I demand

"Cullens house in Forks" Felix says "your staying there until your cousin come is turned"

"Why?"

"You've proven to be a flight risk" he growls, his eyes black "and your not to be left alone"

"Fuck that" just as I try to get up, Felix pushes me back to the bed and covers his body with mine. His eyes look into mine as his hands hold my hands above my head.

"You aren't leaving" he growls "do you know how fucking worried I've been?"

"Why do you care?" I ask, he's silent

"Your mine" he growls before kissing me, gasping he shoved his tongue into my mouth and we kiss passionately. I pull back needing to breath, Felix placed his head to my neck and breathes in my scent. I pull away as he tries to bite me, he frowns when I do this "you need to be turned"

"Maybe" I tell him "but the day isn't today" we stare at each other not saying anything, lifting my head up I kiss Felix again, this time when we kiss it isn't as forceful as before but longer-like we're getting to know each other's mouths.

As we kiss, Felix pulls back when we hear "seems you two made up" looking over, we see Demetri in the doorway "your pregnant cousin is here and she's angry"

"Why's she here?" I ask

"Who knows?" Shrugging his shoulders "should I tell her that your busy or"

"Better see what the whore wants" looking to Felix "mind getting off" thought I don't want to feeling his hard cock against my belly "of me" he takes a moment before getting up, I get up and leave the room. Both men follow "really?"

"Flight risk" Felix reminds me, rolling my eyes I go down the steps to see Bella in the living room pissed.

"Bella"

"Did you kill him?!" Bella demands screaming, we see the other Cullens here.

"Kill who?"

"Jacob!" She screams

"Bella" Carlisle says "all this anger isn't good for the babies"

"I don't care!" She looks at me "did you kill Jacob?! Answer me! Now!" When she's in my face, I do a nerve pinch and she falls unconscious.

"If she keeps this up" I tell the Cullens "I'll fucking kill her, pregnant or not" going outside, Felix stops me "I need to do something"

"What?" He asks

"My game"

"What's your game?" He demands

"Take me to the Swan house and I'll tell you" we are silent staring at one another before Felix picks me up and runs me there, we head inside and see Charlie on the couch. I look at Felix who has contacts to cover his eyes.

"Is Bella with you?" Charlie asks

"At the Cullens" I tell him "also, she's pregnant with twins and went to Italy to save Edward from killing himself since Bella jumped off a cliff" yeah, Alice told me why she came back to Forks.

"What?" He asks as we go upstairs "she's what? Where? What?" But I go to my room and close the door before pulling out my gloves, grabbing a cloak I turn around and remember Felix is here.

"What are you planning?" He asks

"My game" leaving the house with the cloak on, we go to a house before I unlock the back door. Going inside, Felix is behind me as I grab some knives the person owns before going further into the house and up the stairs.

When I open a door, I decide to go to the husband first and cover his mouth as I slice his throat. The woman I quickly kill next leaving the knife in her neck. Grabbing her hand I have it around the knife's hilt, hearing a floor board I look up and go to Felix and he runs me out of the house and to the woods. There we hear a girl scream.

"Murder?" He asks me

"My game" I tell him as lights are turned on around us as a teenager runs out and screams for help. She's covered in blood and neighbors go to her "I want to be known as the Forks Jack the Ripper, so I've been killing people in their homes" he shakes his head "let's go, now" he picks me up and we go to the Cullens where we hear screaming. We also see Charlie's police cruiser.

"Just got back in time for the show" Demetri tells us from when he jumps down from the tree "where did you two go?"

"Apparently my mate likes to kill people" Felix tells him as we watch Charlie yell at Bella then the Cullens-specifically Edward.

"Why is he yelling at Edward only?" I ask

"Told Charlie that he's the father of the babies" we snort at that "exactly"