Six

"So Bella" I ask as some guy named Sam drives us to some Emily chick's place, in the trunk are the three other shifters "do you make it a habit in getting into other people's business or"

"Before Jacob died he stopped talking to me, I wanted to know why" she tells me "I didn't know he could turn into a wolf!"

"A huh"

"You don't believe me?" She asks feeling offended it seems.

"You have a knack for getting into people's business" looking at my nails "I mean you did get into the Cullens business by finding out about them being vampires"

"How" her eyes widen "you went through my diary! That is an invasion of privacy! Why did you do that?"

"I had trouble sleeping and like your clothes you have a bland personality that puts people to sleep" crossing my arms as she huffs before screaming at me.

"I do not have a bland personality!" She argues

"You do" leaning my head on the side "I'm curious, how did a bland girl be born from a sorority girl mother and a somewhat shy father"

"I'm not bland!" She starts to cry

"Enough with the water works!" I snap at her "that might have worked for other people but not on me" getting in her face "so if you don't shut up, I will shove my fist so far down your throat that I'll rip out your ovaries then feed them to you" she stares at me in horror "now shut the fuck up" she went to hit me but I grab her face and slam it into the dash board hard that blood comes down her face.

When the truck stops, we see we're at a two story wooden cabin. Getting out, I have my arms crossed as we head inside and I see a woman with scars on her face look my way "who are you?"

"Elena" walking in "you must be Emily"

"How-Sam" we see Sam come in with the others and Bella who has something to help her bloody nose "who"

"This is Bella Swan and her cousin Elena" Sam goes to her and kisses her face, wait? Is this the Sam and Emily that I heard about in Forks, how Sam left his fiancée for her. If there's one thing I hate more than anything is cheating, I will not tolerate that. Hmm, so I guess I know who's on my next hit list.

"So, your the vampire girl" Emily looks at Bella "why is she bleeding?"

"Her cousin slammed her into into the dashboard" Jared tells her "but not before insulting her"

"Why do you want us here?" I demand "cause this is how I see it, you either kill us or make sure we stay quiet. I don't really care about your secret cause you mean nothing to me, so can I go?"

"You won't tell anyone?" Sam asks

"My stepdad put a woman who was in a wheelchair in a mental facility for thinking that a doll killed her entire family" which the doll did "no one would believe me if I say you turn into wolves, hell if Bella told someone they would think she's gone delusional"

"She told her father" Paul growls and she flinched back "about us"

"You were wolves" I say "do you really think the Chief of Police would believe in shapeshifters rather than huge wolves?" They think about it, idiots.

"Now that you know" Emily looks at me "do you maybe want to go out tomorrow, have a girls thing?"

"No" she frowns

"Why?" Sam asks

"I don't do anything with cheaters" they look at me shocked "correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you end your relationship with your ex fiancée who also happened to be her cousin" worse was that they're cousins "then the next day you two start a public relationship?" The room is silent "if there's one thing I hate more than people like Bella are cheaters" grabbing Bella by her hair that she screams "come on" when she struggled I get irritated before slamming her into the door.

"Oh my" Emily gasps as Bella falls down, grabbing her by her foot I drag Bella out of here.