Fourteen

"Their having a party?" I ask Felix, we are walking around the furniture store. See, Felix has decided that we needed to go shopping for furniture for some reason, so here I am looking around for furniture.

"They are" confirming "are you going to go on a killing spree?"

"Yes" nodding my head "how do you feel about this couch?" Looking at the grey leather couch "I mean, I'm not a fan of leather but-wait why are we going furniture shopping?"

"Can't I want to go shopping with my mate who is also the mother of my unborn child?" He asks placing his hands on my belly which has grown a bit more.

"I guess" muttering "Oh! Maybe brown, I always like brown couches I don't know why"

"If you had to choose where to live, where would you live?"

Thinking "probably Scotland or Germany" thinking "Germany-why?"

"Just asking" he says "what kind of life do you imagine yourself having?"

"What do you mean?" Looking at a love seat couch "like farming or some other shit?"

"Yeah" he agrees

I think "I don't know, I guess I've never imagined living on a farm. No" shaking my head "I mean sometimes I have lived in this apartment I own in New York and-why?" He's silent "okay, how do you think the whole Bella, Edward and Jacob thing will end?"

"That human will leave them, she's not Edward's mate and that Jacob is just a silly child who needs to learn his place" Felix comments

"Elena?" I look over to see Glenda there

"Glenda!" I go over and hug my sibling "oh, it's so good to see you. Is Glen here?"

"Yeah, their at Hot Topic" looking at Felix, eyeing him "and who is this?"

"Glenda meet my boyfriend and baby daddy Felix" introducing them "Felix, this is Glenda my older sister" they shake hands.

"Elena!" I see my sibling Glen come over, we hug "oh, what are you doing in Seattle?"

"She's shopping for furniture with her boyfriend" Glenda tells him, they look over to Felix "Felix this is my twin Glen"

"Nice to meet you" Felix says, Glen nods their head.

"Also they go by they and them" he nods his head when I tell him.

"Yeah" Glen looks at me "have you talked to mom recently?"

"Not recently, why?"

"She hasn't been answering her phone" Glenda says to me "she's apparently been drinking more and isolating herself"

"Hmm" thinking "I can go see her next week, I'm free then. Are you two going to visit her?"

"Not now" Glenda shakes their head "we are heading to New York this weekend"

"We actually need help in choosing a couch" I offer "can you help?"

"Sure" coming over we look at the brown couch.

~Time Skip~

"Why do they want me there now?" I ask Bella and Edward, mainly Bella. She blabbed to Jacob that I'm carrying Felix's baby so now the wolves have been demanding to meet with me and run their weird tests on the baby.

"They're having a bonfire" Edward tells me "they want you to hear their legends"

"Just legends?" I ask

"Yes" Bella nods her head rubbing her belly "just that"

"Fine, but let's go now cause Felix might have a say in it" he and Demetri are in Seattle right now for some reason. Grabbing my purse that I have filled with the essentials: phone, compact mirror, makeup, nail filer sharp enough to kill, a gun, money, ID, and finally my tarot cards.