Fifteen

Rosalie, Leah and I laugh when Leah tells us how she feels bad for Emily since everyone time she had sex with Sam she had to fake her orgasm. It's been a few days and right now, we are in the living room of the Swan household watching over Rory as she sleeps. Charlie is down in Seattle right now. Felix and Demetri are also here keeping an eye on us or more like me Let's just say when Felix heard what happened, anger was the understatement of the year.

"So what are you two hoping for?" Leah asks me and Felix, we then hear yelling and look outside to see Bella screaming at Jacob. They then come inside and they bring the yelling in here.

"What" I yell they look our way "is going on?" They are silent, when no one answers I pull out a gun and they stand before Bella "either answer one of you will die"

"I kissed Bella" Jacob tells me "and she broke her hand, punching my face"

"Really?" Leah exclaims "you know what? I sick of this, Bella? Who do you choose?" Putting my fun away we stare at the three.

"What?" She asks

"Which one do you choose?" Rose asks "the wolf or vampire?"

She looks at Edward "Edward" Jacob looks hurt.

"What" we see Rory away and rubbing her eyes as she stands on the staircase "is going on?"

"Your big sister Bella is being a nasty little whore" I tell her

"What's a whore?" She asks

"Bella" we answer as Bella huffs in anger before storming to her room. Both Edward and Jacob cross their arms glaring at one another, Rory comes downstairs and climbs onto the couch before going back to sleep.

"Are you two going to" the Phoenix goes off and I get up and answer it.

"Swan residence" I answer "Elena speaking"

"Hello, Ms. Swan" someone says "this is Detective Rogers of the Seattle PD"

"Oh, hello Detective Rogers" I feel eyes on my but I stare at the floor "what can I do you for?"

"This is about Chief Charles Swan" he answers "we need you to come down to the morgue to identify his body"

"And?" I ask

"He's dead"

"Okay, I'll be there in a few hours" hanging up, going over I shake Rory awake.

"Hmm" she looks at me "Elena? What"

"Charlie is dead" she stares at me "we need to go identify his body"

"He's dead?!" She stands up excitedly saying "yeah!"

"Come on" we go to the door and I remember "someone tell Bella that her dad is dead" we leave going to Seattle.

~Felix's POV~

"Is the house ready?" I ask the contractor, since meeting my mate I have decided to leave the Volturi and start my life someplace else. I had a separate account created years ago, with investments and everything I have enough money to support me and my mate. I never wanted my mate to be used as a weapon, I just have a feeling that Aro will use her and maybe our unborn baby.

"It is" the contractor speaks and I hang up on the man, looking at my mate who is looking at the dead human along with the little girl—who seems way to happy about her father being dead—walking over I put a hand on Elena's shoulder.

"I just need you to sign here" the coroner tells Elena, she does and the body is taken away for cremation.

"Rory?" Elena asks "how do you feel about your dad being dead?"

"Amazing" she smiles "I finally won't have to deal with hearing about the perfect Bella" perfect what? I think she has the mind readers blood bag mixed with someone else.

~Time Skip~

"So is your mother and this Chucky together?" I ask my mate, Demetri is babysitting Rory as Elena and I are slicing humans necks as they go away from the Cullens residence and drop tarot cards on their dead bodies.

"Technically no" Elena says "my mom has a hostage who she thinks she and her are in a relationship, Chucky just happens to be possessing Nica's body"

"Thank you for clearing that up" barely, then I think about something "so this Nica, how does she use the bathroom or bathe?"

"Mom bathes her and changes her diaper" Elena says like it's no big deal "I know it sounds fucked up and it is, but that's my family. We are a fucked up family"