Seven

There's a knock at the door, an insistent knock. When I opened it there is a girl with pale skin, dark pixie cut hair to go with her pixie sized height, but what I paid attention to were her golden eyes-vampire "who the hell are you?"

"Hi" she offers a small smile but I can see she's agitated "I'm Alice, a friend of Bella's. Is she here?"

"No"

I see a flash of fear in her eyes "what about Chief Swan?"

"Planning a funeral" dry tears are in her eyes, she then trails off into a vision. Yeah according to Bella each of the Cullens have a gift, Alice is able to see the future. When she comes back to reality, she asks "can I come inside?"

"Why?"

"I have something to ask Charlie and I can wait for him"

"You can wait out here" closing the door, just then I hear some shouts from outside. Shaking my head I hear the phone go off, going over I answer it "Swan residence, Elena speaking"

"Hello" some man says "I'm looking for Bella"

"She isn't here"

"Is Chief Swan there?" He asks instead

"He's not here, planning a funeral" the line is silent "do you want me to give him a message?" But I hear nothing so I hang up the phone.

"Why did you tell Alice I was dead?!" I see Bella come over all wet, she tries to push me but she falls on her ass.

"I never said you were dead" seeing Alice "you asked if Bella was here, I said no. You then asked about Charlie being here, I said no he was planning a funeral" looking between them "your friend Isabella, assumed you died-why though?" She's silent "let me guess you just said you were doing something so that you could get your friend to come back" walking up to my room, I close the door and pack a bag. I'm planning on going to Canada for a mecation-basically if you didn't know what I said, I'm having a vacation but only for me-so I grab my purse before packing my nail filer, phone, charger, my wallet, a pack of matches, a cigarette lighter, a passport, a mirror compact, makeup, nail polish remover filled with deadly nightshade-this poison that quickly kills people and doesn't leave a trace-also a prescription bottle of molly but it's says it's an anxiety bottle for me, a vape pen that smells and tastes like berries and finally a flask filled with vodka.

When Alice bursts into my room she says "Bella and I are going to Italy, do you want to come with?"

"Why me?" I ask

"Do you really want to question a free trip to Italy?" I shake my head no and she grabs my hand so we go to the car "we'll buy some clothes in Italy"

~Time Skip~

"Your boyfriend?" I demand as Alice drives us through Italy to get to someplace called Volterra "you tricked me into coming here with you?"

"Would you have come if we told you the truth?" Alice asks

"Fuck no" shaking my head

"They refused him" Alice says

"So" Bella asks "what does this mean?"

"Hell force their hand" Alice says, grabbing some earbuds that I bought from the airport since I left mine at home I listen to My Chemical Romance, Helena. Looking down at my texts I see many from mom.

Mom: Sweetface! Mommy needs your help! Call me!

Mom: Sweetface!

Mom: SWEETFACE!

Mom: PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!

Mom: I AM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!

What? Why would mom think I'm pregnant? Shaking my head I look at more texts.