Eight

"Enough!" I see an angry blonde teenager who has her hair in a bun come our way "Aro wants you now!" She tosses aka throws a cape at Edward who I'm guessing.

"Just listen to her" Alice tells me and Bella, Bella more. They go while I tried to make my way out when a large cold hand wraps around my waist.

"Your coming with" I see that tall guy speak, looking down into my eyes.

"No" I try to get out but, he throws me over his shoulder "put me down!" I start to kick and hit in his arms but he doesn't. I have a thought and stop with the fighting and 'calm down' before my heart calms back down.

"Are you calm?" The big guy asks

I nod my head, he sets me down and I make a run for it and I hear someone laugh. The big guy runs before me and picks me back up "put me down you motherfucking cocksucking asshole!" I struggle in his hold.

"Ti stai divertendo troppo" You are enjoying this too much the big guy says in Italian to the little guy, yes I speak Italian.

"Cinquanta dollari dicono che farà di nuovo una fuga quando la metterai giù" fifty bucks says that she will make an escape again when you set her down the other guy says, just then I feel a rush of air and scream.

"I see you got the other human" I hear that Jane speak

"Yes" Demetri laughs, I'm then set down and try to make a run for it again "told you"

"Is my cousin going to die?" Bella asks as we are in an elevator, I glare at her calming down going through my purse before lighting a cigarette. I bought a carton at the airport, I also bought some hair spray.

"Maybe" Alice whispers, I have the cigarette on my lips as I breathe out smoke. I glare at Bella and Alice and imagine every single way I'm going to murder them.

"Can you put out that cigarette?" Bella asks

I think "okay" taking the cigarette out I stab the back of her neck and she screams in pain.

"Bella!" The Cullens yell as I drop the cigarette and stump out the rest of it "why did you do that?" Alice asks

"Bella asked for me to put it out" they stare at me "I was looking for an ashtray?"

"Bella's not an ashtray" Edward growls at me

"Are you sure about that?" Sending a smile to them, pulling out a flask I drink it. They stare at me "want some?" Bella glared at me and I glared back.

"No" she growls

"Oh right" snapping my finger "pregnant"

"Pregnant?!" Alice and Edward exclaim, Bella took a pregnancy test a week ago. I found it. The doors then open and we go through, I try to run again but the big guy lifts me into his arms.

"Put me down you mother fucking cocksucking asshole before I rip off your cock and feed it to you!" I scream "put me down!" I struggle in his grip "Fuck you!" I yell loudly into his ear. I am then set down and attempt to run but the man keeps his arms around me as I see I'm in a throne room.

"Ah!" A rat like looking guy with dark hair "Bella is alive after all!" I cross my arms, but I like having this guys arms around me so I lean into his touch and his arms tighten, looking around I see an angry looking blonde and an old looking guy who is the definition of depression itself "I do love happy endings" not a happy ending if she's not dead.

Edward glares at me and I show him the ways I plan to murder him, that rat guy takes his hand and laughs seeing his mind. Hmm, guess he can read minds too "ah, you are a smart human" he looks at me, I smile flipping him off. The big guy pulls my hand down.

"Disrespectful!" The angry man yells

"Fuck of angry bird" my mouth is then covered.

"Let her off the hook" rat guy waves his hand "also my dear my name is Aro, this is Caius and this is Marcus" coming over Aro has his hand out "since you know about my gift, I wish to see if it works on you girls" really? Holding my hand out he takes it and he stares at me wide eyes pulling back "oh my"

"What?" Caius demands

"This girl" he points to me "knows how to transfer human souls into dolls" everyone stares at me "her mother also has a hostage who she mutilated" Going over to Bella "my dear?"

"Aro can see every thought a person has through one touch" Edward explains to Bella

"I wish to see if my gift works on you" he takes her hand and says "I see nothing"

"How did you know" Bella asks me "that I'm pregnant?"

"I found your test" I say like it's obvious "also you wrote about it in your diary, also you finally have some tits" her face heats up when I say that.

"Why we're you snooping through Bella's diary?" Alice demands

"Like her clothing Bella has a bland personality" shrugging my shoulders "so I use her diary to help me sleep at night"

"I do not have a bland personality!" Said girl yells "I am an interesting person!"

"When your spreading your legs like a common whore" that Edward grabs her as Bella tries to fight with me. I feel the big guy behind me shake with laughter.

"I wonder" Aro speaks "if the girls are immune to Jane" why? "Jane"

"No" Edward runs and that Jane person smiles saying "pain" he falls then.

"Can you let me go?" I ask the big guy, he stares at me "I promise I won't run off" for now.

He lets go of me and I walk over towards Bella who is screaming and pleading for whatever to stop. Turning her around I punch her hard that she falls over unconscious.