Twelve

"Elena" Charlie smiles "come in, is this the boyfriend?"

"Yes, Charlie meet Felix" I introduce them "Felix meet Charlie"

"Here" Felix hands a bottle of wine to Charlie, he nods his head taking it "nice to meet you Charlie"

"You too Felix" Charlie speaks

We then hear small footsteps and Charlie's other daughter, his seven year old daughter comes our way "Elena!" Charlie's daughter Aurora runs before tackling me in a hug.

"Hi squirt" laughing, we get up "Rory, I'd like for you to meet my boyfriend Felix" Rory looks over, her hair of red curls in her face that u push it away "Felix this is Aurora, Rory for short"

"Hi" Felix smiles to her and she waves her hand.

"Hello!" She looks between us "do you two have sex?"

"Aurora!" Charlie scolds

"What?" Looking at Charlie "isn't sex something you do with your partner?"

He stutters before asking "where did you learn sex?"

"Bella" she points and we see Bella come in with Edward who stops as we stare at them, Bella specifically "she was having sex with some guy who wasn't him months back on the couch"

Felix leans down next to my ear as Charlie takes Bella to another room "one reason children are bad, they ruin having sex anywhere in your home"

"Mhmm" nodding my head looking away, we see Edward glare at us "yes, Dickward?"

"You can transfer souls right?" He asks

"Why?" Crossing my arms

"I want you to transfer my soul with another humans" he asks more like demands "I can give Bella a human"

"No" shaking my head

"But Bella will still be human and I won't risk harming her"

"Sex?" Snorting "you want my mate to keep you human to have sex with your blood singer?" Just then Charlie comes in with Bella who is pissed off.

"Let's have dinner" Charlie suggests

~Time Skip~

"Trail went cold five miles south" I lean against the wall as the Cullens discuss who was in Bella's bedroom. It's been a month since coming back, in that month the elders have brought Jacob Black back to life using magic. Luckily he doesn't remember who killed him, so that's a plus. Bad news is that he's dead set on keeping Bella from being with Edward, saying that she and the babies are his and his alone. Felix and I have been going on dates together, getting to know one another better. I've somewhat becomes friends with Rosalie and Jasper, the other Cullens I don't really like.

"Was it a scent you recognized?" Carlisle asks Edward who shakes his head no.

"A nomad?" Esme asks

"A nomad wouldn't leave Bella's father alive" Rosalie reminds everyone

"It has to be the Volturi" Edward thinks coming to that conclusion

"Two of their best guards are here" everyone looks my way "because they are overseeing Bella being turned, do you really think they'd have anything to do with that nomad vampire?"

Edward grinds his jaw "maybe it's a vampire that's working for Victoria?"

"No" Alice shakes her head "I've been seeing her"

"You rely too heavily on your seer powers" cutting her off "you all do that you can't see the bigger picture" the room is silent "most cases the most obvious answer is the one you already know to be true. You all are just refusing to believe that Victoria has decided to do something more tactile like send a scout. War is coming for you Cullens that much is clear" going to my truck, I drive to the gas station in Port Angelas and fill up my tank because it needs to be filled up while I also buy a pregnancy test.

See Demetri and Felix are hunting so yeah, this would be the perfect time to see if I'm pregnant. I mean vampires can't impregnate women right? I could just been dying, let's just pray that I'm dying or that I'm going into very early menopause.

Staying in the stall, I take the tests and wait a few minutes for the results. If it says positive then it has to be Felix's, I mean I haven't slept with anyone else in some time and if it's negative then I could be dying and that means saying goodbye to the twins while mom I'll tell since she uses magic to stay alive. Fuck, this doesn't seem like a win situation.

When my timer goes off, I check and tears are in my eyes when I see that both tests are positive "fuck" hitting the stall "fuck, fuck, fuck" closing my eyes I take a deep breath before opening the stall and jumping, dropping the tests when I see Felix there "what are you doing here?"

But he looks down to the tests and picks them up, looking at the two tests he stares at them. I leave the stall and wash my hands seeing Felix in the mirror just stand there "it's probably a Faldo positive, happens a lot" when I grab some paper towels, I jump seeing Felix behind me staring at me "fuck" placing a hand on my heart "way to give a girl a heart attack"

Felix is silent, turning me around he looks down at my belly like something is going to explode from there "your tits have become more sensitive, your belly has grown a bit and you've become more horny" he looks at me then like he's trying to figure something out, leaning down he lifts up my shirt and I feel his cold ear pressed to my belly.

"How long" Demetri comes into the bathroom and sees what is before him "what is going on?" Felix tosses the tears to Demetri and I place my hands on the sink closing my eyes wondering how the fuck my life came to this.

"I hear a faint heartbeat, Demetri?" I feel Felix leave only for Demetri to press his ear to my belly.

"It's there" he agrees, opening my eyes I see both vampires stare at me.

"The only guy I've slept with recently is Felix and the last human guy I slept with months ago in October" getting all angry "if you think I'm some kind of whore I will murder each of you" tears come to my eyes as I leave the bathroom and drive at full speed back to the Cullens. Once there I go up to my room and lock the door before going to bed.