𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

Alhaitham was faced with a task that, for once, he felt overwhelmed by

Alhaitham was faced with a task that, for once, he felt overwhelmed by. It was of the utmost importance that he completed this task without fail, as failure would result in the downfall of his company, and more importantly, his–

    Stop thinking about it and work.

    He had around fifty different tabs open as he scanned through the 'otome merch, trying to decipher which ones (Y/n) would like the most based on the tiny fragments of information from their conversations.

    Then he found it. The perfect gift. It was a limited edition plushie of one of her favorite male leads, 717. The highest bid at the moment was one-hundred fifty USD. I have to ensure that I am the one who receives the plushie.

    He placed his bid at five hundred dollars, intentionally going way over the correct marketing price for such an item. After he had secured the plushie, he decided to just buy all of the other items in the cart. For some strange reason, he pictured her hugging the plushie to her chest with a smile on her face.

    That wouldn't be a bad sight. He nodded to himself and stood up. He had paid for faster shipping so the items were expected to arrive within three days, just in time for him to set them up before she was discharged.

    Three days later, all the items had arrived. The maid had stacked them up on the bed with assistance from Alhaitham.

    When Alhaitham told her there was no need to do anything, the maid replied that the household had become much more pleasant since her arrival, so it was the least she could do. Staring at the stack of merchandise, he felt satisfied with the results, so he left for work.

On the way back from work, he spotted a flower shop outside the window. Because the gifts for (Y/n) were still fresh in his mind, he asked the driver to stop so that he could get her some flowers.

    He walked into the store and the owner practically had a heart attack when she saw him. After she seemed to calm down, he informed her of his situation (well, a fabricated version).

    "I see," she nodded knowingly after listening to his story, "it's reassuring to know that even the ideal husband has a spat with his wife from time to time." She walked over to a shelf in the back. "A relationship without arguments and disagreements from time to time is no relationship at all."

    Arguments are normal. Noted.

    She came back with a few bouquets in her hands, along with a single white rose with drew his interest.

    "I see this has caught your eye," she looked down at it affectionately, "often in relationships, some prefer small gestures rather than grandiose ones. I brought this in case your wife prefers something a little less bold."

    Giving a bouquet to (Y/n) right now wouldn't be appropriate, and it seemed like she seemed to enjoy smaller gestures rather than receiving large gifts.