ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 կ: 𝔐𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫

•NSFW Warning•

•NSFW Warning•

Daemon swirled his wine in his cup. Tomorrow would be the day he would return back to King's Landing. It has been two weeks since he had been gone and the tension between him and Naerys had grown more every night. He tried to keep his distance, he really did. However her sweet voice and his own feelings would draw him back in. He had never done more than kiss her, even though Naerys had tried to tear at his clothes countless times.

Now she lay sprawled out on the bed, playing with the top of her sheer nightgown. She had worn such clothes on purpose. Daemon would steal sneaky glances but Naerys caught him each and every time. "Come to bed with me?" Naerys crawled to the edge of the bed where he sat near the fireplace. He balanced his wine on his knee and watched his sister's enticing gaze.

"I think I will return to my room tonight." He almost smiled at the pitiful noise that came from her lovely mouth. Daemon hushed his sister, standing at the edge of her bed and cupping her chin with his hand. He rubbed his thumb over her wet lower lip, giving his own low groan. "Does that upset you, byka mēre?" Little one. It was such an innocent name but Daemon had a way or bending it to his own filthy will.

"I have proven I can be enough for you. I wish to be with you forever. I want to intertwine our blood in the ways of Old Valyria." Naerys fingers danced across Daemon's pants line. He did not stop her this time. He took a sip of his wine and watched her curiously. "Let me prove my worth, brother."

"You have nothing to prove." Daemon's grip on her chin tightened and she gave the smallest whimper of pain. "You have Targaryen blood coursing through your veins. What more could you ask for?" Daemon kneeled down before his sister. Droplets of wine were still present on his lips and Naerys eagerly leaned forward and cleaned his mouth with her tongue. Daemon grabbed the front of her gown and tugged her body flush against his. She now stood, looking up at him with lust and neediness in her mismatched orbs.

"Do you know what you are asking for?" Daemon rubbed the backs on his fingers across Naerys exposed throat. She gave a noise that was kin to a purr.

"I am no longer a child, brother. I am a woman now." Naerys tan her hands across Daemon's belt, quickly unhooking the latches and gave a quick glance to her brother for permission. He gave the smallest of nods and he she pulled his pants and undergarments down to expose what she was searching for. His cock stood proudly from a patch of curly silver hair. She gently wrapped her hand around the shaft and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Gaomagon daor sagon zūgagon." Do not be afraid, he said. Naerys laughed and began to move her hand across his cock.

"Does it feel better than those whores who seek to satisfy you, brother?" Naerys gave a teasing smirk. Daemon did not take to the joke kindly. He wrapped his hands around Naerys throat, right under her jaw. He angled her head up and applied just enough pressure that her airway was cutoff. 

"You are not a whore, kesan treat ao hae mēre." But he would treat her like one. Naerys found herself on her back before she could blink. Daemon's hands tore off her thin gown and she quickly went to cover her chest. Daemon easily maneuvered both of her hands in one of hers and pinned them above her head. "Do you still wish for this?"

"Gūrogon nyke, lēkia."

Take me, brother.

Daemon began to kiss every inch of her neck and throat. She tasted like the sweetest wine under his tongue. Naerys clutched at every piece of clothing she could of Daemon's. She eventually managed to rip his shirt down from his shoulders. Her fingers traced every little scar around his chest. He shivered under her sharp nails and Naerys smiled.

"I cannot promise to be gentle." Daemon's lips and teeth classes with Naerys. He felt an ache in his loins at how inexperienced her mouth moved with his. She was hesitant but needy all in the same. It was becoming more tongue than mouth and Daemon teased his fingers along her underwear line. She seemed to stop breathing for a second and Daemon froze.

"It's alright. I trust you." Naerys eyes spoke the truth. Her brother was the only one that had been there for her. She wished to give her purity to someone she could trust without fear. Daemon kissed her again, much sweeter this time. His fingers searched her wet folds to find her hidden pearl. Her hips lifted off the bed and Daemon chuckled, pinning them down with a single hand.

"Have you not touched yourself here, sweetling? You are going to drown my fingers just from a simple touch." Daemon slipped the tip of his index finger inside of her tight entrance and Naerys mewled like a young kitten. Daemon massaged his fingers into her thigh as he coaxed her sensitive spot. "Good girl, you are so tight."

"Shut up...the Septa would have my head if she ever caught me doing anything." Naerys voice was small. The young girl could not think of anything but how Daemon touched her. His fingers curled faster now. He pressed his mouth next to her ear to whisper sweet encouragements.

"No one will ever treat you like I do. You will never feel pleasure like this from another man." Daemon grabbed the hair at the base of Naerys head and pulled back. Her neck arched and with a second finger, he plunged into her sopping hole. Naerys cried out into the open air and Daemon moved swiftly to cover her mouth. His fingers continued their pace and he shook his head with a small chuckle. "Easy, we wouldn't want to be caught, right?"

Naerys cried out behind his hand. The way Daemon rubbed his fingers against her sweet spot made her eyes roll back. She could feel every rough patch of his fingers, every little curvature of his digits. Her thighs tightened around Daemon's wrist. She could not stop the wetness that escaped her as an orgasm washed over her body. Daemon pulled his fingers from her core and licked them clean.

Naerys looked down at her brother and a flush of shame was evident on her face. "I am sorry, brother. I-"

Daemon was on her again. She could feel the heaviness of his cock against her inner thigh. Naerys enjoyed the feeling of his weight. Daemon reached back and pulled the hair band from the end of his braid. His white hair pooled around his shoulders and Naerys had never seen a more beautiful man before. Her hands cupped his cheeks and she simply stared up at her older brother.

"I love you."

Daemon did not answer her, instead he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet folds. Naerys shivered in anticipation and fear. Daemon halted, a second thought crossing his mind. Naerys guided his gaze back to her and she gave him a reassuring smile.

"I am ready. I have never been so sure of anything in my life." Naerys traced the line of Daemon's jaw and down his neck. "I need you."

Daemon was never one to keep a lady waiting. With shifted weight, he pressed the tip of his cock into Naerys and a white flash exploded behind her eye lids. She winced with every small inch. It was not as pleasurable as the handmaidens had whispered about. It was tight, hot, unusual. Naerys clung to Daemon.

"Ivestragī issa mount issa zaldrīzes."

Allow me to mount my dragon.

And Mount he would.