HOT THINGS THEY DO

Kenny: HE REALLY ENJOYS PAINTING SO HE'LL GO FULL ON TITANIC AND PAINT YOU HALF NAKED(with your consent of course) SPEAKING IF CONSENT HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING YOUR CONSENT FIRST. Major mommy issues=major mommy kink.

Charlie:HE HAS REALLY VEINY HANDS LIKE IDK. Grunts, like ALOT. Has lots and lots of Polaroids of you half naked in his wallet🤭.

Adam:MAKES MIXTAPES FOR EVERYTHING EVEN FOR YK WHAT. Brings you in by ur hips when making out. Hell lay his hand on your chest when sleeping?!!?

Julie:HAS A PRAISING KINK SO WILL PRAISE YOU WHENEVER SHE FEELS THE NEED TO. Rough make out sessions after games?!?!?! LOTS AND LOTS OF HICKEYS LIKE EVERYWHERE.

Connie: She'll like change right in front of you sometimes with no care in the world. SOMETIMES SHE'LL HOP IN THE SHOWER WITH YOU. Lays on your chest whenever you two sleep together.

Guy:He doesn't take off his rings when he sleeps so his cold rings against your skin in the middle of the night🤭. SOMETIMES HE'LL JUST ZONE OUT AND STARE AT YOUR TITIES FOR A LONGGG TIME. When he's really tired he'll lay his head on your lap and give you kisses on you thighs(Sometimes hickeys)

Dwayne:He likes grabbing your ass?!? HE'LL GET REALLY DRUNK AND WILL COMPLIMENT YOUR BODY AND STUFF. When sleeping together he'll have his hands on your waist.

Fulton:HE LIKES GRABBING YOUR THIGHS FOR NO REASON AT ALL. He'll groan into kisses. Praises you for the littlest things🤭.

Jesse: HES LIKE REALLY OVERPROTECTIVE. And his morning voice🤭. Instead of holding hands he holds your wrist whenever you guys are walking. When you guys sleep he'll put ur legs on top of his.

A/N WHEN I MENT SLEEPING I MEAN LIKE JUST SLEEPING NOT ANYTHING SEXUAL. YK?