Jesse 7 minutes in heaven

A/N YALL IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE BUT LIKE YEAH. ALSO I JUST SAW GHIS UGLY ASS GUY WHO IS KIND OF ATTRACTIVE IN A WEIRD WAY AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY. (No I wasnt fucking related to him💀) BUT LIKE YEAH BUT HE WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME SO THATS RLLY RLLY BAD AND I THINK HE IS MOVING TO TEXAS??? BUT YEAHHH LETS LIKE YEAH.

"Since when we're you so fucking short?"
"FIRST OF ALL, your standing on a box of shoes🫶"
"Dammit"

He quickly jumped off of the shoebox and moved it to the side.

"Whyd you want to do this anyways?"
" .....I....didint want to do anything, it wasn't even my idea😭"
"You sureee? I mean who wouldn't want to have a chance to kiss this handsome man"
"What?"
"You heard m-"
"EVER"
"Y/n you are so fucking stupid"
"Stupidly gorgeous? Stupidly smart? Stupidly-"
"Stupidly stupid is what you are"

You grabbed the nearest blanket and put it over his head to the point where he can't see but he can still breath fine.

"TAKE IT BACK"
"WHY SHOULD I"
"BECAUSE"
"BECAUSE?"
"BEACAUSE, BECAUSE, BECAUSE I SAID SO"
"FINE YOU ARE NOT STUPIDLY STUPID"
"Thank you<3"
"Shut up"
"Ok"😇😇😇

You two start talking about how stupid that one kid in algebra was when he realized you where looking at his lips a lot.
"You want to kiss me more than I want to kiss you dont you"
"Aww you want to kiss me?"you say sarcastically
"Kinda yea"

He pulled you in my your hips and kissed you. That kiss went from a couple seconds to a couple minutes until he pulled away and told you how much he liked you.

"I really fucking like you and I know it's stupid cause we've been friends since like forever and I don't want this to ruin our friendship but please just take the fact that I want to be your boyfriend into consideration"

"I'd love for you to be my boyfriend hockey boy"

'Knock knock knock'
"OPEN UP KIDS TIME IS OVERRRR"

The door opens to reveal Jesse's hands still over your hips but he realizes and shoves them into his pockets.

You two sit back into your previous seats and exchange glares every once In awhile.

A/n
YEAH IT'S SHORT BUT LIKE STFU BECAUSE IM BACK AND U GUYS LOVE ME. ALSO I MADE A TIKTOK FOR MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT. HAVENT POSTED ON IT BUT YEAH SO JUST INCASE U WANNA SEND ME SOME REQUESTS THERE OR FOLLOW ME🤭 BUT LIKE YEA ALSO LETS SEE WHO READ MY MULTIFANDOM BOOK🤪