Late Night Girl Talk 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪 𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰

You're sitting on a bean bag chair talking to your friends, Julie and Connie.

They've been your friends since, forever. Connie is your stepsisters and Julie, well Julie is Julie. Julie is the best friend your could ever ask for.
ANYWAYS.

You guys are playing fuck marry kill. It's Julie's turn.
"Scooter, Dean, anddddd,CHARLIE!"-Connie
"Fuck Dean, IMMEDIATELY"-Julie
"THIRSTY ASF OMG"-You
"Hmmmm, KILL CHARLIE"-Julie
"Awwww but he's so nice to you"-Connie
"True, Butttttt he did trip her last practice"-You
"TRUEEEE"-Connie
"And then marry my love Scooter🫶"-Julie
"AWWWW"-You and Connie.

The whole day Julie's been head over heels for Scooter. Yeah he was nice but she just met the guy. And then Connie's been ranting about her relationship with Guy, So you kinda felt left out. It's not that no guy wants to date you, it's because the only guy YOU WANT doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Adam Banks, the only guy you've ever had heart eyes for, his cute smile and charming personality was everything you've ever dreamed of in a guy.
"WHAT ABOUT YOU Y/N/N?"-Julie
" WHOSE UR PRINCE CHARMING?"-Connie

Giggles surrounded your little circle before you answered.
"I'm sure you guys know him kinda well"-you
"WHO IS IT"-Connie
"TELL US"-Julie
"Yk, Adam? U guys r on the same team"-You
"OH MY GORDON BOMBAY"-Julie
"YOU LIKE ADAM?"-Connie
"Mhm, and now half of the United States knows"-you

Giggle again, and again, and again, until a knock at the dorm room door scares us. Who would be knocking at our dorm this late?

"Open it!"-julie whisper yells
"Nuh uh, what if its a killer"-Connie
"Or Riley, he's rlly icky"-you

A knock at the door finally gets your curious cat personality to walk up to the door. You look at the little peephole to see a small package in the floor with no one in sight.

"We can talk normally now"-You
"WHO WAS IT?"-Connie
"She said normally, not incredibly loud"-Julie chuckles.
"It's just a package"-you
"OUT THE WAY!"-Julie

Julie barges out the room and kneels down to pick up the package, slowly and carefully she brings the package inside.

"OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT"-Connie
"I'll get the knife!"-you

You grab the box knife and slowly open the package.

"Who do you think it's for?"-you
"ITS PROBABLY FOR YOUUU"-Connie
"IM SURE ADAM SENT YOU A CARE PACKAGE BEFORE HE LEAVES FOR HIS TRIP TO FLORIDA!"-Julie

You open the package to see a light pink note, flowers, and a small book labeled *Pretty you*

"AWWWWW"-Julie
"WHOEVER ITS FOR IS SO LUCKY!"-Connie
"THERE HYDRANGEA FLOWERS!"-you
"THEY SMELL AMAZING"-Connie
"OPEN THE LETTER!"-julie

______________________________
Dear Y/n,
I'm sorry I won't be here for valentines day so here's a small package I thought you'd like. I know we aren't as close as you and Dean are but I really really like you.
I know it's corny to send a "love letter" to express my feelings but it's the only way I could. So here's some of your favorite flowers and a book of the prettiest things I've seen all year.

Lots of love, Adam

_____________________________

"I KNEW IT! HES SO INLOVE WITH YOU"-Julie
"OPEN THE BOOK, I NEED TO SEE WHAT TRUE LOVE LOOKS LIKE"-Connie

So, you opened the book, you flip through some of the pages to see pictures of you and Adam at games, theme parks, carnivals, etc. you flip all the way to the end to see a picture of you when Adam won you a bear at the carnival when you guys where 10, it was slightly crumbled, but the fact he kept it all this time makes you blush just at the thought of it.

A/N
Idk lols