TRENDS YOU GUYS DO!

Ken
The "if you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around" where you guys show off your like matching things!! He was so actually increasingly happy to do this trend with you!! He's actually the one who brought it up!!

Guy
The "Stay with me, I don't want you to leave" trend. SOO CUTEE!! And he wore his glasses too so it made him look so geeky and cute!! Literally #1 on the sound😭

Julie
You guys did the type of negative trend where you stand on her shoes!! SOOO CUTE!! And you guys wore your matching doc martins💞

Connie
You guys did the trend to "k." By CAS. Well technically you guys did it before it was a trend so you guys became like the OG yk? MILLIONS OF LIKES!!

Dwayne
The trend to the song that goes you're spinning me around!! Actually he's so strong🤯 and he was so happy to do it with you too!!!

Fulton
You guys danced kinda to Go to work by Mula. Actually so many views😨 your phone was BLOWING UP!!

Charlie
You guys dressed up as Juno and Pauline and made a cute tiktok showing off your outfits to the "we sure are cute for two ugly people" sound!! HUNDREDS OF VIEWS BTW!!

Jesse
You guys did the "what love" trend where you have your face in between his arm and he like squished your face while flexing?😭 idk how to explain it but you guys did it so cutely and got so many cute comments!!

Adam
The "out of my league" trend! You guys did it in the snow and it was SOO COLD! Actually froze your guys's butts off and to make it worse Adam literally shoved you to the floor😭😭 he made it up to you tho and bought you hot coacoa after😍

A/n, haven't updated in a while and didn't want to leave you guys hanging!!! xoxo guyss!! Love ya!!