4th Period Spanish 𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔴𝔲

A/n this is a rlly old story💀

Kenny P.O.V

I put on my headphones grab my watch and I'm off to school. Todays was NOT going to be a good day. It was all because of 4th period. Spanish class. I was a straight A student before I only chose Spanish because my aunt is from Spain. Easy A right? WRONG. The Spanish teacher isn't even from Spain or Mexico or anywhere where their native language is Spanish. SHE LEARNT SPANISH OFF OF SOME WEBSITE ON HER LAPTOP. I was failing this class...badly. But that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that Y/N IS IN THAT CLASS. Her voice is so annoying and the way she draws on everything she gets her hands on gets on my nerves.BIG TIME.

TIME SKIPP CAUSE YASSSS

Y/n P.O.V

Today is officially THE WORST DAY EVER. First I trip walking into 1st period, Then I realize my best friend y/f/n isn't coming, THEN some kid spills his juice on me. So now I'm stuck walking into Spanish class 'AKA THE WORST CLASS TO EXIST' sticky and smelling like apple. AND I HAVE SPANISH CLASS WITH THE BIGGEST DWEEB EVER. KEN WU.

"Good evening everyone"
"Shut up freak"says some kid
"Nice one Patrick"
"Whatever"Patrick says in a low voice

She goes on with the lesson and then she stops for a moment.

"Now class pick a partner because this project will count for 99% of your grade"

I have never panicked more in my entire life. I hate picking partners because all of the people that I know have already picked other partners and omg at that moment I felt like I was gonna puke. I looked around the room to see everyone with partners except one person. Ken. Wu.

"Is there anyone without partners" shouted the teacher

Then she looked at me dead in the eye.

"Y/n you and Kenny will be partners. Is that alright with you dear?"
"Yea it's fine I guess"

We went to the back of the class sitting at a dark blue colored desk not making a single bit of eye contact . Then he finally spoke up.

"Would u wanna study at my house later?"
"I'm down but I'm gonna need ur address"
"Oh yea right. Uh here"he handed me a piece of paper with his address on it
"Gracias señor"(thank you sir) you said sarcastically
"Denada chula/chulo"(ur welcome pretty girl/boy)

You started heating up and moments after the bell rings.

"See you later"
"See ya" ur voice cracked while saying that because of the nervousness.

Maybe hanging out with Kenny wasn't that bad after all.