Fulton 7 minutes in heaven

"How y'all are you?"-Fulton
"Like (your height) why?"-you
"Cause there's a manikin behind you"-Fulton
"WHAT?"-you

Holy shit, Adam had a fucking manikin in his closet.

"And it's so much taller than you"-Fulton
"Okay sure whatever BUT ITS TALLER THAN YOU TOO"-you
"Whatever"-Fulton

You and Fulton talked a little bit and you started fixing his makeup. You got real up close to his face, practically kissing him at this point.

"You're really pretty up close yk?"-Fulton
"Why thank you Jack skellington"-you
"Shut up"-Fulton
"YOU WHERE SO NICE EARLIER!, how cruel"-you

He chuckles but goes back to staring at you fixing his makeup.

"Almost finished, just need your right eye!"-you

He pulls away and leans in for a kiss, considering you've crushed on Fulton for so long you thought this was just another dream.

You both lean in and start feeling each other's warm embrace. His hands on your waist, your hands on his chest.

"TIMES UP JACK SKELLINGTON"-Charlie
"SHUT UP"-Fulton

It was a short but sweet kiss. Only after you stepped out of the closet you realize Fulton makeup had smeared across your face.

"AWWWWWW"-Connie & Julie
"What?"-you
"YOUR FACE!"-julie
"Hot right?"-You
"Sure, check the mirror babe"- connie

You go to the kitchen to see ur reflection in the window and see there was black face paint all over your lips. You quickly wipe it off with the sink water and sit back down in the circle to see Fulton makeup all smeared.

You guys suddenly hear a knock at the door. Must be more trick or treaters right?

"Honey we're home"-Adams Parents
"HIDE!"-Adam

Everyone scattered to the kitchen, begin the couch, and the closets. There was one closet where you and Fulton decided to go into.

"You're makeups so messed up rn"-you
"Why don't you fix it?"-fulton

You guys lean into one more kiss but then are interrupted by Mr and Mrs Banks.

"AAAAH!!"-  Mr & Mrs Banks
"Privacy please?"-Fulton

You all end up getting kicked out by Adams parents but are invited to another sleepover the next day.

A/N YEAH NO I HATE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR FULTON SO ITS BETTER TO JUST GET IT OBER IWTH RIGHT?

OMG AND ALSO WHOS READING MY STORYA ND NOT LIKING IT😔 JKJK BUT LIKE YWAH 19 READS? RUDE!