No hard feelings. 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪 𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰

Y/n POV

Today we're supposed to get a new hockey team, they're team name is "the ducks" or something. I think it's cute. My brother, Rick, told me that their would be a new varsity player. But since their is gonna be a new player on the team, one varsity member has to transfer to the ducks team. I tried not to stress out about it tho, I wouldn't mind being on a different team. The varsity team is full of sweaty, kiss-butt, preppy jocks if you ask me. But I had bigger things to stress about today.

"Y/n, remember what I told you to say?" Said my father, but most people know him as the school principal.

"Yes daddy, I already went over the lines like a million times, I got this!" I answered him while putting my thumbs up in the air and walking on to the stage to get it ready for the rally/assembly.

As more students walked into the auditorium, I got more and more nervous. I decided to re-read the lines so I wouldn't choke. I was supposed to welcome in the ducks to their first year at E.H.A, Eden Hall Academy.

As I was rehearsing my lines a saw 3 pretty boys and one gorgeous girl walk in. I've never seen them before tho so they must be part of the ducks. As I was fixing my blouse I noticed the boy with the cowboy hat looking at me. I turned to him and smiled before walking back out into the back of the curtains try to find my dad.

"Y/n, everyone should be arriving in a couple minutes, I think it would be best if we start now and end with you're welcoming to the ducks"said my dad

"Ofc daddy, but I only see four members of the ducks out there"

"Then the others will be arriving shortly, hopefully"

*•*•*•*•*•*•time skip*•*•*•*•*•*

"And now, welcome our wonderful varsity hockey member, y/n y/l/n"

I walked out of the left room and smile at the school. The claps felt amazing especially because they were all for me. As the claps quieted down I began to speak.

"Good morning Eden hall! First I would love to say that we won yesterday football game!"I try to say as enthusiastically as possible.

They start cheering again, then when they quiet down I speak again. I only manage to say a couple words before the curtains fall down revealing the new hockey team.

"Hi, uh, we're the ducks" says a tall brunette boy wearing a ducks jersey.

I let out a giggle before noticing a cute blonde boy wearing a bright yellow shirt. I had been admiring him for so long that I didn't realize I was staring. Good thing I noticed when the father barges in to tell everyone to leave.  He asked me and Rick to stay to help the new team get used to the school. I let Rick take the lead considering I'm not good at taking charge. I just let things flow, yk?

I start helping Rick by pointing out where some of the important stuff is like the bathrooms or the cafeteria. Rick took them out to a garden outside. I noticed Rick being kind of stubborn with the new team but I let it slide because he was always a little bitchy.

While walking  in the garden I noticed a big red ladybug land on the pocket of my jacket. I pick it up and notice a girl looking at it. It was the girl who crashed through the curtains during the rally.