Kenny 7 minutes in heaven

"Holy shit Adams closet is so fucking big"- Kenny
"I'd rather sleep here than in my own room"-you

You both kinda chuckle and then pure silence fills the room.

"You know if you don't want to do anything that's fine, we could just talk instead?"-you
"I actually kind of do want to do something"-Kenny

He lifts his hands up from his pocket and on to your hips pulling you in for a kiss. Holy shit, Kenny Wu is about to kiss you, not Sarah, not Ginny, but YOU.

His warm lips finally touch yours and his cold hands glide across your hips while your completely hypnotized by Kenny's cold touch. You guys get more and more into the kiss before he asks for entrance. After agreeing, his tongue completely explores every crevice of your mouth. He tastes like candy and smelt like coffee.

A couple more minutes pass by and the kiss was getting even more tense, every time you'd pull away you'd gasp for air before returning to the kiss. Your headband fell off and broke while still kissing Kennys warm lips.

"TIMES UP!!"- Charlie
"Out, out , out!!"- Adam
"Damn y/n, what where you guys doing that involved your headband to break?"- Jesse
"Shut up"-both you and Kenny say slightly out of breath

The rest of the game goes on and you and Kenny exchange small glares. The game ends and Adam let's all of you guys stay for a sleepover considering his parents are out of town.

"I think it's best if Kenny and y/n get to share the small blanket, they kept each other warm enough in the closet."-Averman
"Couldn't agree more"-Fulton

You all giggle and go to the restroom to Change out of your costume and into some comfy clothes you guys left at the last sleepover. You walk into the kitchen to grab a water bottle and see Kenny drinking milk.

"Kenny I didn't know you could grow such a nice mustache"-you
"What?"-kenny

You take a picture to show Kenny his amazing moon mustache.

"Now we're twining!"-Kenny
"HEY!"-you

You guys laugh and snack on whatever you found in Adams kitchen until everyone else falls asleep.  You grab the blanket Adam gave you earlier and set up a small fort for you and Kenny to sleep in, when suddenly you smell a horrible smell coming from the couch. You and Kenny pop your heads out to see what smelled so and and of course it was Goldberg.

"GOLDBERG!"- you both say in sync. You guys talk a bit more before heading back to sleep.

In the morning you wake up with a collapsed fort on top of you. You get up to see a Polaroid of you and Kenny snuggled up close together with the words "thank me later xoxo Connie" written on it.  You don't tell Kenny a single thing about it tho, you just sneak it into his book bag for him to find late<3

A/N IM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS CHAPTER RN OMG. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!