Chapter 5: Salazar's Time At The Leaky Cauldron

(Not my art)

"# hello," Gobbledook

"~hello," Parseltongue.

Harry woke up the next morning in a soft bed unlike his. His was stone hard and this was... comforting and warm like a capybara (don't ask how he knew about that)

His eyelids slowly fluttered open before closing shut again, as the beams of sunlight his his face. Harry used his pillow to block the sun from his face, which was kind of effective.

Hedwig trilled a dreadful tune to 'help' Harry wake up. 

Salazar soon gave up on trying to block out the sound. Even his Occlumency didn't help.

Harry stretched his arms and back then proceeded to crack each individual finger.

These is nothing better in this world than making yourself uncomfortable.

Harry got off the bed and walking into the bathroom with a plain black robe he picked out from his trunk. He came back out dressed in the robes and decided he was going to do something with his hair, it was terrible. How he lived with that he didn't know, nor did he want to anymore. He picked up his hairbrush from the bottom of his trunk and took a deep breath. 

Taking the knots out of you hair really sucked, especially when a female brushed it, Salazar shivered thinking back to unwanted memories.

He carefully brushed out the knots, patiently, which paid off. A lot.

He no longer had the Potter nest that stuck up on all ends and refused to lay down, instead he had shoulder length onyx hair that curled at the bottom. It changed his whole appearance. He still looked a bit like James Potter due to the glasses, but everything else was...different.

He also thought of taking off his glasses and fixing his eyesight. There was one spell that helped your eyesight, which was lost in time. Salazar couldn't believe how people could forget such important potions and spells.

Hogwarts didn't allow students to do Magic with their wand, they never said you couldn't do it wandless. 

"Patet Visu." Harry muttered, pointing at his face, or more specifically his glasses and eyes. A sharp blue light had changed his look even more.

Harry looked back at the mirror after he took off his glasses and couldn't help, but gasp.

He looked different. Way different before. He looked more contrasting than before, but attractive and wasn't complaining.

 He looked more contrasting than before, but attractive and wasn't complaining

^

Harry (yes ima be those cringy peeps that make Harry the most attractive being on earth 👉👁🫦👁👈)

"Hey, Hedwig, He said snapping out of his wonderings, cause damn, he had never looked better.

"I'm going to get my schools things and all, so I'll leave the window and cage open for you."