Chapter 6: The Return Of The Four Founders

Harry had already bought all his school supplies for the upcoming year, and wandered the whole Diagon Alley and some of Knockturn Alley, when people weren't looking. It was his eighth day at the Leaky Cauldron and ran out of ideas on what to do.

He must've zoned out while walking, thus, bumping in to someone and falling back with a slight thud.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Apologised a boy with brown hair.

"Neville...?" Harry asked, looking at him.

Neville was staring at Harry, noticing at who he bumped into.

"Harry...?"

"Yes, Neville! Before you go, I want to give you...some...thing," Harry said as he struggled to get Godric's wand out of his pocket.

"Here!" Harry gave Neville the Redwood wand.

Neville gasped, as the Griffin feather, Cerberus tooth and Dragon scales cores, connected with is Magic, giving him a full blast of his memories. How he made one of the most known schools in wizarding Britain, How he tickled a dragon and face the consequences, How he was head of the Gryffindor house.

Passers by gave Harry terrified looks, because out of context it looked like Harry was trying to possess Neville.

"Salazar...?" He questioned uncertainly, as if he were scared it was the wrong person.

Harry just grinned at him.

"The one and only Godric,"

Before Salazar even knew it, Godric brung them both down again in a bone-crushing hug.

"Neville!" A voice boomed.

The voice belonged to a elderly woman that wore green robes, a fox-fur scarf, a distinctive hat topped with a stuffed vulture, and Carrie's a large red handbag.

"Gran," Neville said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Longbottom," said Salazar formally, making Godric roll his eyes and snort audibly.

"It's a pleasure meeting you too–"

"Okay, honourifics later your majesties, but we need to head to Gringrotts!" Neville yelled dragging Harry away with him. "Gran, we're going to Gringrotts, I swear I will explain everything thing there! Come on! Hurry up!" 

Augusta was shocked. She had never heard her grandson speak so excitedly before, since he used to shy away from social interaction and as if a switch was flipped it had...changed.

She hesitantly started to follow Neville and Harry up the steps of Gringrotts.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Both founders marched to Ragnok's office, along with poor Augusta Longbottom, who had to drag her old feet faster than she ever had just to catch up to them.

Harry banged the door open and shocked the old, regal goblin.

"BLOOD TEST!"

——————————————————————————————————————

Godric let his blood slowly drip on the piece of parchment and the excess blood in the bowl.

Name: Neville Franklin Longbottom(Pure-blood)-Godric Gideon Gryffindor(Pure-blood)

Mother: Alice Irma Longbottom née Fortescue(Pure-blood)-Melania Amethyst Gryffindor née Potter(Pure-blood)

Father: Franklin Freddrick Longbottom(Pure-blood)-Leonard Henry Gryffindor(Pure-blood)