Chapter 20: Well shit-

"Love is dead and has never once existed, as you let me lay on the unforgiving earth, cold and festering. You are the definition of dread and outmost betrayal that sinks to the bottom of my heart-"

"Are you okay?" Asked Madam Pomfrey as she patched up Harry's arm.

"Neville stole my new broom."

"...is ThaT WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW-"

Harry should've kept his mouth shut.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Just realised the fact that I change this lines all the time because I can't remember which one was the one I originally picked)

Harry looked over to Ron, who seemed unusually nervous. It was like he knew something that he really shouldn't have and it wasn't about him.

It was a thing that Hermione noticed before he could even open his mouth.

"Ron...? Are you alright?" She asked, really her tone meant she was asking a question, but both Ron and Harry knew better. Neville was partnered up with a Ravenclaw in charms, courtesy of Flitwick, so he wouldn't blow something up again.

"I- Harry, do you remember Sirius Black?" Ron spoke up shakily.

Salazar gave a uncertain nodd, had Ron found out- no he possibly couldn't.

"In Hogsmeade, when you Hermione and Neville went to get the butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks, I had overheard the teachers say- the teachers say that...er...Sirius Black is...um..your Godfather."

"I know,"

"It's scary to have him as your- wait a second, you know?"

"Yeah, I heard them talking about it too, but you know Ron that Hogwarts is one of the safest places?"

"But he already broke in once!" Ron cried, "he can break in again too you know!"

"There are also now more dementors gliding around now, so it'll be fine," Harry shrugged off.

Ron stared at Harry in horror, why was he so calm about it?! He knew that people change but to this extent is a bit of a stretch, the Harry he knew, his best mate, would be freaking out right know! Not raising his fucking hand-!

"Professor Flitwick!" 

"Yes, Mr Potter?"

"I moustache you a question, but I'll understand if you'd rather like to shave it for later,"

"...Mr Potter, please get out," Professor Flitwick mumbled as he ran his hand over his newly shaven face that Minerva had forcefully made him do, or he wouldn't be able to speak for a month with a threatening spell she was about to put on him until he complied.

Question: Who knew Minerva Mcgonagall was a clean freak?

Answer: everyone.

Neville started cackling in his seat as he blew up, yet another beetle he was supposed to grow three times it's size, at this point, he was just doing it on purpose.

Welp, time to write another letter to Augusta.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ever since Augusta Longbottom had found out that her grandson was the reincarnation of Godric Gryffindor, things couldn't help but feel...awkward. Not that she didn't love him, she really did, but it felt weird knowing that the was a once famous dead man living in the body of you grandson. 

Putting it like this, she's sure anyone would feel uncomfortable, no matter how close the people are to each other.

The boy- Harry Potter had also gave him a potion to feed to Frank and Alice, saying that they may become more responsive, but not entirely rid of the curse. Just enough to live a life that was worth it.

Right now, not much has changed, but the boy did say it was going to take some time, at least the aloof expression was slowly changing to a more expression that had some thought in them.

Neville was also starting to improve in his grades, which did fill her into a sense of pride, I mean...who wouldn't?

Currently, Augusta was opening a letter from Flitwick, skimming through the contents of the parchment, before marching up the stairs in her manor to grab her purse to go to Hogwarts, she had a boy to punch some sense into, The god of lions or not!