Chapter 11: Quidditch, Hogsmeade and the break in

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The founders had their meeting, and the new informs they found on the Death Eaters.

OK, not the Death Eaters, but Neville's parents, and it also has go to do something with the Death Eaters and why they were put in Azkaban in the first place. It explained everything how he was interested in Sirius Black because he was Bellatrix Lestrange née Black's cousin, who had mercilessly, tortured his present life's Parents.

And of course Salazar agreed on making the potion...it would only take a month and his private potion supplies in his quarters...it might even be made faster.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

In no time at all, Defense Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favorite class. Only Draco Malfoy and his gang of Slytherins (much to Harry's disgust) had anything bad to say about Professor Lupin.

"Look at the state of his robes," Malfoy would say in a loud whisper as Professor Lupin passed. "He dresses like our old houseelf "

But no one else cared that Professor Lupin's robes were patched and frayed. His next few lessons were just as interesting as the first. After boggarts, they studied Red Caps, nasty little goblin like creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed: in the dungeons of castles and the potholes of deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost. From Red Caps they moved on to kappas, creepy. water dwellers that looked like scaly monkeys, with webbed hands itching to strangle unwitting waders in their ponds.

Harry was basically top of the year in Potions, which confused Snape a 'terrible' amount. Snaps would try and find a way to bully and embarrass Harry, but that always backfired. Harry always kept a wit reply on the tip of his tongue every time Snape would round on him. The best thing about being a Potions Master for Salazar is that you had a way to reverse the accusations of faking their potions with different reason, which they had no choice but to accept.

Harry was also growing to dread the hours he spent in Professor Trelawney's stifling tower room, deciphering lopsided shapes and symbols, trying to ignore the way Professor Trelawney's enormous eyes filled with extreme hate and continued blabbering about how he was going to die because of a Grimm.

Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown had token a liking to Professor Trelawney and always talked in a hushed voice to Harry, as if he was going to enter his funeral any moment now. It annoyed him greatly that people think that predicting death is easy, because for one, it's not. Even Rowena had predicted Helga's death when they were building Hogwarts, that she was going to die just after the school was built, and you know what? She didn't. She survived. It just meant that Divination isn't the perfect way of seeing the future, Seers come much more useful in those times.

Care For Magical Creatures was getting better, but wasn't the best. At least it was better than Divination, which Harry, Ron, Neville and Hermione were grateful for.

At the start of October, however, Harry had something else to occupy him, something much enjoyable than Care For Magical Creatures.

Quidditch.

The Quidditch season was approaching, and Oliver Wood, Captain of the Gryffindor team, called a meeting on Thursday evening to discuss tactics for the new season. Wood was steaming mad. He was both frustrated and panicked for the season. What if Gryffindor looses...to Slytherin or the other—